sixteen

I'm back... kinda. 

.

.

The week passed so fast for both me and Harry. He has been busy with patients at school and at his own clinic making the week pretty hectic for the both of us. As for me, I've been antsy and jumpy since I received the message. I've been trying to make myself busy with studying as finals are approaching.

I was waiting for Harry at the front gate as Harry works at his clinic today. He advised me to stay in the health room or at least inside the school building but I've been looking forward all day to get out of that building. I don't think I can spend another fifteen minutes or so inside those boring vacant hallways.

They just creep me out. Too many bad memories there – I just can't stand them.

The warm air of spring/summer blows causing me to tighten my thin cardigan around my torso. Harry explains that it's probably due to how low my body mass index(BMI) is that causes me to become very sensitive to slight temperature change. It's almost summer, for God's sake, and I can't even bear some wind.

Life sucks, they do. Well, there's nothing much I can do.

I was tapping my feet anxiously as I look at my watch noticing that Harry's a tad late. It's not that I mind that he's late or something, it's just I don't trust the people around me and there are so many things that could go wrong within the next minute.

Suddenly, I could hear the booming laugh of a crowd of jocks coming from the entrance of the school. My head snaps towards the direction and my body immediately freeze at the sight of Kyle and his friends.

Shit, shit. I'm so fucked.

I quickly put my hair to cover my face, praying that the devil won't notice me. But, the supposed-to-be-warm air blows my hair away causing me to shriek as I'm afraid that he will notice me. Unfortunately, my hiding didn't last as the blonde haired man turns his attention towards me when he heard me shrieking. I widen my eyes as he smirks before making his way towards me.

I can feel my heartbeat skyrocketing; the loud dup dup sound seems so near to my ears. Sweat beads cover my face as I stand there watching my bully walking towards me. My adrenaline starts to kick in as I decided that flight is way better than fight in this certain circumstances.

My small feet carry me away from the monster and I could hear his loud footsteps approaching behind me. I tried to increase the velocity of my running but my small lungs couldn't provide much oxygen that causes me panting like a dog. I eventually stumble across a stone causing my legs to give up as my knees hit the ground.

I cried out of pain and frustration and soon I can feel his presence behind me along with his little minions. I close my eyes as I wait for the blow to come.

Slap.

A sharp agonizing pain hit my head as his fist hit the back of my head. I can feel him crouching behind me, his warm breath next to my ears that send shivers down to my spine. His calloused fingertips graze over my neck that causes me to flinch as he moves my hair away.

"Do you really think you're going to get away from me, hmm?"

His hand then grabs my neck choking me a bit. I was forced to stare at his eyes as he pulls my head backwards. I was struggling to breathe as he continues to apply pressure around my windpipe securing the airways to my lungs.

"K-Kyle," I choked.

He smirks, "Oh, how I love that vulnerable look on your face. It just gives me such pleasure to see you scrunching your face as you struggle to breathe. It's cute."