one

My feet dragged as I make my way to school. The sound of my shoes scrapping against the pavement only makes me want to crawl back to my house or whatever it is and just go back to bed. My bag are slung over my shoulder while my hair kept blowing on face preventing me to see clearly.

"It’s just another day at school" I said to myself.

"Suck it up. Just go to class, listen to whatever bullshit they are talking about and go back to the crappy place" I tried to cheer myself up. But it seems like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and my mood just won’t lighten up.

I saw the familiar building of my school and hunch my bag. As I was walking towards my first class, I bumped into a strong muscular object. All the books from my binder scattered around the floor and I groan to myself.

Could this day go even worse?!

I quickly tried to put the books back in place and the person help me with it. I mumbled him a thank you and strap my books back. The man gave me a small smile which I didn't return as I am still in a pissy mood.

I brush pass him but he suddenly grab my upper arm. I look at him with irritation giving him a what the fuck do you want look.

The man smiled, "umm... can you show me where the school office is?" He asked.

I let out a sigh and mumble a follow me. My feet drag against the floor while I make my way to the office. I open the door for him and the receptionist greeted him with a too bright smile.

The man thanked me kindly and ignored him as I make my way to the auditorium. I put down my bag below my seat and put my file on my lap. There is a couple making out behind me. Basically they are eating each other's face. I stare in disgust and turn my face the other way.

The assembly will start in a few minutes so I take the time to study a few things. After a few minutes trying to read my notes from previous classes, I gave up. I mean how can I even concentrate when the girl behind me keep moaning. It's a slur between fuck me now or please and to be honest it's quite disturbing.

I sigh in frustration. This morning has been really mess and I just want to scream. I saw Luke, which is the only person I trust to talk to. Clearly he was looking for someone because he always do this frown whenever he was focusing. He spotted me a few moments later and jog towards me.

"Hi Izzy!" He said while trying to catch his breath. I force out a smile at him and tuck my hair behind my hair. After putting his things down, he turns his face to me. I saw that his hair is styled like a quiff today and he is wearing the t-shirt I bought for him on his birthday.

I notice that he is all smiley today and I have no idea why. Usually, he's all grumpy but today he's all cheery like someone just bought him a unicorn. He wiggled his eyes at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" I asked in annoyance.

He laughed at me. Gosh, it sounds like music to my ear. Now, no, don’t get me wrong. Don’t get me wrong. Luke is more like a brother to me and that's all it will ever be. I don't think I can fell in love into any man in this world.

He slung his hand over my shoulder, "You don’t really remember?" He asked. I shook my head and he laugh at me. I narrow my eyes at him and he immediately stop but the smile is still prominent on his face. "It’s your birthday, dummy."

Oh...

Oh...

Is it already?

God! I can't even remember my own birthday. He sigh, "You really need to relax babe. C'mon it’s your birthday for God's sake. Just sit back and relax. By the way, happy birthday Izzy bunny," he teased me at the last part because he knows how much I hate that nickname.

Before I can even reply him an insult, the principle came in. I don't even realize that a lot of people has already sit in the room. The principle talk on about our exams and such, which I don’t really care about.

"-alright, for our health awareness month, I would like to invite Mr. Louis Tomlinson to give a talk," This caught my attention. The man that I bumped earlier walked confidently and thanked the principle.

"Hello kids. My name is Louis Tomlinson and I am a dentist."

Fuck my life.