eleven

i hope you enjoy it!

.

.

you spend your lifetime stuck in silence, afraid you'll say something wrong

The soft pitter-patter of rain was the only sound that can be heard asides from my constant sniffling. It is as if the world is feeling my sadness as Harry leaves me for work.

My emotions are a mess - sadness, anger, frightened, everything is a mess. No matter how much I cried, there is nothing that can change the situation. No amount of tears will turn back the train that took Harry away from me.

The thick heavy silence that engulf my body left me in a depression state as Dr. Tomlinson drives me home. Is it home anymore now that Harry is not here with me.

Home is where Harry is.

Even Dr. Tomlinson remains silent the whole way home. His eyes flicker to me now and then as if he's finding words to start a conversation. Everything feels empty, vacant like the hole in my heart. I don't even bother to give a care to the whole situation, not that it's important.

The engine of the car stop and Dr. Tomlinson turns his face towards me. My gaze remains on my lap and I get out of the car. I heard the blue-eyed dentist sigh but I remain walking opposite his house - or to be exact Harry's house.

Footsteps can be heard behind me but I ignore them and continue walking to the cream cottage house. A hand grips my upper arms and I immediately jerk away from the person.

"Let go of me," I said calmly.

"Don't make a scene, Isabel. We can do this the easy way." Dr Tomlinson pleaded.

I ignore his words and continue walking. I heard a huff and suddenly my body was hoisted up and I was in Dr. Tomlinson's arm. My body was carried like a baby as he supports my body by placing a hand on my bum while his other hand carries a duffle bag that holds my belongings (which Harry packed).

"No! Let me go!" I thrashed in his arms.

He remains walking with me thrashing and struggling in his arms. I hit his back repeatedly but it seems like it doesn't even make any change. The door of Dr. Tomlinson's house is kicked open and I was carried to a modern-like living room.

"Sit," He said after putting me down on my feet.

I cross my arms, "I'm not a dog."

He pinches the bridge of his nose, sighing, "Isabel, I know you're tired, sad and angry but I'm tired too. Now, can you please cooperate?"

I make a dash towards the door and found that it is locked from the inside. I twist and turn the knob but it just wouldn't open. I slide down and bury my head into my hands.

"I've put child lock on it. I knew this would happen, Harry warned me." Dr. Tomlinson said while sitting on the floor next to me.

I shuffle away from him as I tug my hair in frustration. Rough yet gentle hand pulls my hand away as I look up to see Dr. Tomlinson's cerulean blue eyes stares into mine. He quickly put my hands to my side preventing me from pulling my hair.

"I know you are hurting inside, but that doesn't mean you have to hurt yourself physically too," He said.

I stare into spaces as I sit down on the carpeted floor. The growl of thunder in the sky makes me flinch as a lightning strike. My body is pulled towards Dr. Tomlinson's as he hugs me sideways.