Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 3)

hey guys i did this part and part 4 on my bus trip to see my dad... 3 hours of boredom so i brought my laptop and ended up writing a few parts... anyway please comment and tell me what you think!

lve always Cait

Sure enough 45 minutes later I heard someone shuffling into the room. I kept my eyes closed and concentrated on breathing deeply. I heard a chair being pulled up to my right. He didn't say anything and the curiosity was killing me, I really wanted to know who it was. I squinted and saw him sitting in the recliner chair next to the window looking like an absolute god. My eyes opened wide and my draw dropped and he was smirking.

"Do you want me to call the nurse?" he said, in a beautifully deep voice. He sounded like an angel and he definitely looked like one. He had short spiky brown hair, a deep crystal blue eyes and the most perfectly sculpted body.

I was still staring at him with my jaw hanging open. He was still smirking and he looked like... like... he was checking me out!

I pressed the nurses call button and a nurse came in the room within seconds, it was the same woman from before. I looked at her name tag and saw that her name was Sophie. "Is everything all right?" she asked, she turned and saw the boy sitting in the chair and smiled. "Ahh so you've met Mr. Charsse." She said politely.

Wait Mr. Charsse? It can't be THE Falkaan Charsse from my school. He was the richest and most popular guy in the school. He had his own Porsche which was a modified 928 GTS, without a roof. It was a hot sleek black and one of my favourite models. He was captain of the soccer team and had got our school to the finals and won, we were the only state school to ever get that far let alone win. Not to mention he was a legend with the ladies... supposedly.

I must of shown what I was thinking because he was grinning from ear to ear, and Sophie looked really confused. "Mr. Charsse, Ms Hall." She said hesitantly. I tried to speak but it only came out as a soft whisper. Neither of them heard and both moved closer to try and hear... I blushed and the nurse put her ear next to my mouth and I said again, "Tell him he is a jerk."

The nurse jumped back like she had just been shocked by electricity.

She didn't say anything to him which made me smile. His smile quickly turned into a frown and he looked at both of us. "She said you're a jerk." Sophie said, dumbfounded.

Obviously that was her call to leave because the nurse quickly left the room. I stuck my tongue out at him and watched as his frown got deeper.

I felt sorry for his forehead because that looks like it would really hurt. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep again, not realizing that he had crept up and was now hovering right in front of my face.