Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 8)

G'day People

i was wondering if i could get a little help from anyone who has or is about to read my story Experiment:87658943/ISABELLA.

i need a new title for it that is more appealing and wondering if you could help me... if you have an awesome suggestion please send me a private message and i will consider all of them... THANKYOU!!!

Also the next part of STG (story of a teenage girl) may be a little late being uploaded because im going to try to make it longer. also its going to be mainly on falkaan, sorry to leave you hanging but im working on it right now.

love all you guys!

Cait

I quickly finished getting changed.

I didn't want to look in the mirror anymore so I left the bathroom.

That was a mistake.

Jarred was standing now and fighting with none other but the cops.

I guess I was in there longer than I thought because the nurses had called the police in because he wouldn't leave.

"Sir, I will say this only one more time, please leave the building now or we WILL make you." The older officer said. He was obviously tired and really irritated.

As if he sensed my gaze on him. Jarred turned around and looked me dead in the eyes.

Every other pair of eyes were also starting at me.

I started breathing faster, I wasn't ready for this. Not so soon. As if she knew I was upset, Elizabetha wrapped her tiny body around my leg.

I broke eye contact with Jarred and looked down at my little sister. She smiled and hugged me tighter. I bent down and, despite the pain, picked her up.

"Faith, please can we just talk?" Jarred spoke softly, breaking the silence.

I ignored him and looked straight at the older police officer, "Officer, this is the man who is the reason I am in the hospital. I believe his is being charged for attempted murder and statutory rape." I said coldly.

I looked around at all the faces staring back at me and saw:

- Jarred in shock

- The police officers surprised

- The nurse scared and moving away from Jarred

- My dad was dumbfounded

- And my little sister, Elizabetha, was hiding her face in my neck and still hugging me

"Are you sure?" asked the younger police officer, who was still in shock.

"Of course I'm sure! It's playing over and over in my head 24hrs a day! It's all I can think about!" I snapped at him.

The older police officer started pulling out his pair of hand cuffs. "You are under arrest for attempted murder and Statutory rape. You have the right to remain silent if you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of Law. You have the right to an attorney and to have that attorney present before answering any questions. If you want an attorney but cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you free of charge by the courts. Do you understand these rights? Do you wish to talk to me about the charges against you?"

Jarred stayed silent and nodded. He didn't take his eyes off of me the whole time the police were putting the handcuffs on him and dragging him out of the room.

I turned around to my still shocked father and said, "Dad, let's go home, please?"