Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 11)

G'day mates...

i wanted to sound aussie... i dont know why its sterotypical that we all say that. we really dont. Pfft who cares!

anyway, back on topic, here is chapter 11. its short i know and im sorry but the next one is gonna be longer cause theres going to be a fight! yes a fight!

did anyone pick up on what Faith forgot in the last chapter? she dropped it in the doorway at the sight of falkaan.

anyway they have to go back and get it.

hope you like it!

xoxo

Cait

Ps: peoples who are my friends on msn and ive told you some of this, please dont spoil it! love you too!

****** FALKAAN'S POV ******

"So... what classes do you have today?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

The truth was that the silence in the car was killing me and I only had a few minutes left to talk to her.

Plus if I knew what subjects she had today, I could possibly pick her up and take her to my group to have lunch with us.

"I have English, maths, visual art and then PE. How about you?" she replied, turning towards me.

"ICT, English, PE and then woodwork." I replied memorising her timetable for today.

Okay so our classes were pretty much near each other so it would be easy to meet up with her before she could walk off and then I can't find her.

I pulled up in my usual spot in the senior's car park and we both got out of the car. I locked it and walked around, with my bag on my back, to talk to Faith.

She looked upset about something. "I forgot my-" she stopped and was staring in horror at something behind me. I frowned and turned around to see what had stolen her attention.

It was Jarred.

He was staring daggers at us, but as soon as our eyes met, he got up and started walking over. Aww shit.

How did he get granted bail?

I automatically pushed Faith behind me and took up a protective stance in front of her. I was not going to let him hurt her. He had done enough damage.

If this ended in a fight, then so be it.

****** JARRED POV ******

Okay now he has officially gone too far. No one, I repeat no one, should be protecting her except me!

I can't believe Falkaan would have the balls not only to drive her to school but to do it in front of my face and then protect her from me!

Well... that's it... I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind. This arsehole is going down!