Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 5)

**** FAITH'S POV ****

It's about an hour after Falkaan came to visit me, and not much has happened. I turned on the TV and still was nothing on and I really didn't feel like watching golf.

I sighed turned to TV off and picked up my phone from the table and looked at my messages. 34 different messages from my friends asking if I'm okay, hope I get better and to tell them when they can visit. I didn't want their sympathy; I didn't want them to see me like this.

I wasn't even allowed to stand up yet and the most embarrassing part is I had to pee through a tube!

I sighed and looked through my contacts list to see who I should call first... I was going through the F's and right under Fiona's number was Falkaan's! Oh My Gosh, he went through my phone and put his number in!

Heh heh heh, I suddenly had an idea... I wonder if he had got my number in his phone yet. I didn't have it saved in my contacts so maybe not. I decided to prank text him and see how he reacts. But first let's do it simple and little too friendly, just in case he does have my number.

"Hey babe, hw r u?"

I hit sent and couldn't stop an evil smirk cross over my face.

**** FALKAAN'S POV ****

I was still sitting in my car at the hospital's carpark. I couldn't seem to get myself to leave the carpark, I was fighting to stay in the car.

All of a sudden my mobile went of saying I had a new text message. I sighed, it was probably my sister wanting me to come home. I flipped open the phone and saw that it was from faith. I frowned.

"Hey babe, hw r u?"

I think she sent it to the wrong person. As I was writing a reply I got an idea... maybe she didn't think I had her number. I decided to play dumb.

"Umm Hi... who is this?" I replied and decided to get out of the car.

I walked over to the elevators and went up to her room and stood just outside the door so she couldn't see me. I looked into the room and sure enough she had an evil looking smile on her face and was hastily replying to my message. I smiled and went into the lounge section on this floor and got comfortable.

**** FAITH'S POV ****

He replied! I couldn't help but smile again as I started to reply to his message.

"Oh com on babe, hw cld u frgt mwah?"

I sent it and waited for his response. About a minute later my phone went off again.

"I don't know, when did we meet and just tell me your name gorgous."

I laughed out loud and couldn't help myself.

"Courtney, nd I ran into u at Garbo shps!" I replied and laughed while I waited for his reply.

"I'm pretty sure you're name isn't Courtney." I heard a voice say from the doorway. I jumped and saw it was Falkaan. So he did get my number after all.

I cursed under my breath, bastard. Wait how did he get here so fast then? Its like a hour drive from were he lives.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I said, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I didn't leave I was in my car in the carpark when I got your first message." He said smirking whilst holding up his phone. I cursed again under my breath, which made his smile widen.

"Well you can go now, party pooper." I said nastily and closed my eyes again. I heard footsteps and sighed think that he had actually listened to me and left.

I suddenly felt someones breath on my face. My eyes sprung open and what do you know? Hes leaning on top of me with his face inches from mine.

** thats actually happened to me, he was my crush and it turned out he thought i was a freak and i ended slapping him in front of all his mates. he cried lol so much for a strong jock!

lol just thought you might of wanted to know that. **