Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 7)

Jarred jumped and so much sorrow filled his face that it made me want to cry.

I knew he was sorry; Jarred would never want to hurt a fly. But what he did was unforgivable and unforgettable.

I looked at him and my face must have betrayed what I was thinking because he reached out with his arm towards me.

I turned my head away from him and my eyes landed on my father and little sister whose mouths were... hanging to the floor?

They were both looking towards Jarred.

I looked back to him just as I heard his yelp of surprise.

There were two bodies rolling around in a heap at the door and the randomly placed grunts told me that they were fighting.

All of a sudden the two bodies were standing up and what do you know, Falkaan is beating up Jarred.

Wait... WHAT?!?! Falkaan????

I jumped out of the bed and quickly pressed the nurses call button. I started towards the boys to try to split them up when they both turned towards me and said together, "Stop Faith!"

I stopped dead in my tracks looking at both of them, utterly dumbfounded.

Falkaan took the distraction and punched Jarred square in the jaw. He fell down and howled with pain.

"Don't you EVER speak to Faith again," kick, "Do you understand me?" kick.

Falkaan was kicking the shit out of Jarred. Oh so MACHO! Not.

I was frozen to the spot and had no idea what to do.

All of a sudden, Jarred started coughing up blood.

I ran up to Falkaan to try to pull him off Jarred but he wouldn't budge, so I did the only thing I could think of... I pulled Falkaan around and I kissed him.

Memories started flooding back and I fought the urge to throw him off me.

**** FALKAAN'S POV ****

It felt amazing to finally be beating up Jarred.

He hadn't come to school at all since what happened.

But as soon as I got a text from one of our friends, Bradley, telling me that he was going to visit her in the hospital... I flipped.

I couldn't believe he even had the guts to still be alive!

But what I didn't expect even more on top of that was when I was kicking him in the gut a small hand pulled my head around and started kissing me.

I pulled back a little until I saw it was Faith. I closed my eyes, I was definitely enjoying this. I turned around and tried to deepen the kiss when I felt her shudder underneath me. I pulled back instantly and looked down at the ground, ashamed of myself.

I didn't look at her, I kicked Jarred once more in the face which broke his nose and I left. I didn't know where I would go; but I left.

***** FAITH'S POV *****

He turned around and started to deepen the kiss. I started to forget everything and I shivered. How could he do that? All of what I have been thinking about is what happened and whenever he is around or apparently kissing me, he makes me forget about it somehow. It was actually making me really... hot?

All of a sudden he pulled back and didn't look at me. His face was drained of emotion. His eyes however were filled with sorrow. He was ashamed.

He turned around and kicked Jarred in the face, which broke his nose and he left. I flinched.

I had never seen so much self hate before, not even Jarred had looked like that when he walked in the room.

I felt like kicking Jarred too.

"Faith, help me please..." He cried.

"Why you RAPED me and nearly KILLED ME!" I all but screamed at him. Why the hell would he think I would help HIM?!

I ignored his pleading eyes as he looked up at me from the floor. He was a jerk, I hated to admit it, but he deserved that.

I picked up my clothes from the bed and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

I couldn't believe he just begged me for help. I begged him to stop yet he still did...

I still couldn't believe it, I never wanted to remember it, I never wanted to say it and I never wanted to hear it. But the only thing that was ever on my mind was, Rape.

I screamed. I couldn't help it or hold it back, I wanted to run outside and kill him myself.

I had to stop thinking about it, I had to forget. I just had to.

I started getting undressed slowly because my whole body was still sore (not that I told anyone about that), I finished taking off that ugly paper dress and looked into the mirror.

I jumped at my reflection. My stomach was black and blue and had an ugly cut running from under my undies to just above my belly button. The stitches were standing out and it looked kind of like a swirling river with no real end.

My neck and my bust were also bruised but these were healed better than my stomachs, my throat wasn't as sore and I could string a sentence together with no real problem.

My knee was bandaged still; it didn't hurt anymore though because the pain killers were working like a charm. I looked at my face and fell to the ground crying.

You could tell by my eyes that I was scarred for life. I would never ever be the same. I wouldn't be able to be in a crowded room again, be able to have another boyfriend, hug someone, be surprised by someone else, watch horror movies, walk down a street or through a park, go out at night, or walk by myself.

But the thing that I know will never happen to me now.... is that I will never be able to fall in love and have children.