Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 9)

Heres the newest chapter, sorry about the length. i had to rush to post it because i have assignments due this week and i also have to do catering funtions for school! Ahhh! im scared im going to drop the food everywhere! help!

hope you like it and sorry about before how i mixed up Fatima and Aislinn-Jane.

there back to normal now.

sorry bout delay guys!

Cait

ps: @Killashandra: yes i live for cliffhangers

**********************************

I walked into the house and breathed in the familiar smell of Sarah's cheap perfume.

Urghh. Yuck.

I walked slowly, further into the house, trying to ease the pain when I noticed another smell.

It smelt like chocolate muffins. Muffins??

Ignoring the pain I ran into the kitchen. I stopped in front of the oven and dropped to my haunches.

Sure enough there were two trays full of muffins. Mmm, and they were chocolate.

Chocolate muffins were my favourite.

Wait a minute, Sarah's not home and she definitely would not cook me muffins... so who...?

A chuckle startled me out of my thoughts. I turned around.

"Hey there... thought you might like them." Aislinn-Jane said. She was my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

I took me a couple of seconds before I could react, "Oh my gosh! You're here! Why are you here?" I jumped up and hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back gently.

"Glad to see you too." Was all she would reply.

"Answer me, or I will kick you out." Her smile turned into a smirk and she looked me up and down.

"You don't have the strength to kick me out."

I looked away; my eyes were suddenly filing with tears. She was right, I was weak. If I couldn't kick her out of the house how was I ever meant to protect myself?

"Faith? Are you crying?" I turned around and realised it was Elizabetha who asked not Aislinn-Jane.

I looked down and she looked like she also wanted to cry. I smiled at her and picked her up. She wiped away the tears that had escaped and beamed at me. She always knew when I was upset, and how to cheer me up. I could never ask for a better sister, she was so kind and strong that sometimes, I wish I was like her. But after what happened, I really wish I was strong and as determined as her.

"Yeah I was crying. But thank you for cheering me up." I tried my bravest smile for her.

"Why were you crying?" she asked innocently, showing off her perfected skill of puppy dog eyes.

I laughed and put her back down. "I was just thinking of weather I could share any of these chocolate muffins with you that AJ made."

Her eyes widen and turned towards the muffins in the oven. "MUFFINS!" she practically squealed.

She ran out of the room into the living room probably to tell dad. I laughed.

"I think I'm deaf." AJ said, pretending to clear her ears. I laughed again.

"Want to watch a movie in my room?" I asked her.

She looked at me curiously, "WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" she yelled.

I shook my head at her and we both laughed on our way to my room.

***************************************************

******FALKAAN'S POV ******

I stood there letting the wind decide where to blow me. This looked like a peaceful and beautiful place to die. Side of a cliff, river below, surrounded by nature and far enough away from Faith that she might not hear the news.

I sighed, I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I might be in love with her.

How? I really don't know. JESUS! Snap out of it Falkaan!

I repeated my mantra:

'You are rich, you are handsome, you can't love anyone, you hate your parents and you Vow never to turn out like them.'

Great now even my mantra feels cold and heartless. It didn't work because I didn't want to be rich or handsome and I wanted to love Faith. But I still did not want to turn out like my parents. I didn't have any.

I envied every other teenager because their parents are always there for them. When they were little and fell down and hurt themselves their parents would nurse them and show how much they loved them. Not my parents... they were never there for me when I fell. It was the housekeeper who was the only one who showed that she cared. But she was dead now; my parents had rudely dismissed her when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She wasn't worth their time anymore. I hate my parents.

All of a sudden the image of Faith in my arms unconscious under the bridge filled my mind. I felt the hurt in my chest again and thought all about her. Her snicker when she sent me that text, her eyes full of hurt and shock when I was beating the shit out of Jarred but the most memorable expression was the temptation of our kiss.

I smiled I guess I do love her... now all I have to do is make her feel the same way.

With that thought a sudden strong wind blew and pushed me back away from the edge of the cliff.

I laughed at the pure stupidity of it... I guess Mother Nature wanted me to seduce Faith too.

Now all I got to do is think of a way to get her to go out with me... and I have the perfect idea for school tomorrow morning.

I rushed back through the forest, I had a few things to do before I could go ahead with my plan.