Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 4)

**** FALKAAN'S POV ****

She called me a jerk! Jesus being a hero is harder than it seems. If it wasn't for me she probably wouldn't even be alive!

I remember it clearly and don't think I will forget it. I was just doing the right thing... well obviously that's what I thought.

I was late going home from school because I had detention from telling the teacher he was a dipshit. So I gave my sister the keys to my car so she could take it home where it would be safe.

So I had decided to walk home through the park. I had my iPod and was about to start playing my music when I heard a scream.

I stopped and pulled out my earphones and looked around. It sounded like it was coming from near the other side of the park where the bridge was. I waited till I heard the second scream and I shoved my iPod into my pocket and started running as fast as I could towards the bridge.

Just as I was coming around the corner I stopped and saw Jarred and his girlfriend under the bridge doing it! I couldn't believe it, I ran all that way because someone was having 'fun'.

I was about to turn around and look away when I saw that she wasn't moving and his hand was very tight around her throat. I looked at him carefully and he was clearly angry and extremely drunk. That's when it clicked, he was raping her.

I yelled out to him and he stopped and started to run away. I started running down the bank because now I wanted to beat the living shit out of him for treating a girl like that but just as I was running past her I heard her groan.

I stopped then and looked at her and decided that I was going to stay with her. She was barely breathing and she was covered in blood from the waist down, completely naked.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my mobile and called 000, I told them everything and they said they would be there in a few minutes.

I lifted her head up and rested it on my lap and took my bag off and got out my school jumper. I covered as much as I could with it; my jumper was huge because she is so tiny so it covered quite a lot.

The ambulance arrived and did there thing, she even had to have a machine that helped her breathe.

I was crying by that time and the ambulance guys were looking at me sympathetically. They asked me question on what happened and who she was. I told them as much as I could but I didn't know her name.

I helped them get her up into the ambulance and I drove with them to the hospital. I was in the waiting room while she had to have a rush surgery. I bought so much coffee that night waiting for her to get out.

She finally came out of surgery 3 hours later. A nurse came out and told me her room and what had happened to her. She had to have a blood transfusion because of her blood loss.

I went and saw her and still I cried. My sister showed up about an hour after I got to sit with her. It was close to midnight and I wasn't allowed to stay anymore because one, I'm not family and two, it was way past visiting time.

My sister helped me up and had to walk me majority of the way to the car. I had never felt like this since my mum had died. I felt like my whole world had just collapsed around me. My sister had brought her car so she drove. It felt like forever till we finally got home and my sister and the housemaid had to help me to my room.

I had never felt so depressed or alone in my life. I had seen her before at school and never thought she was anything special. She was pretty though and she always looked happy with Jarred. Jarred was my friend too, ARSEHOLE!!! I'm going to kill him the next time I see him! With that thought I fell asleep and dreamt of all the ways I could kill him.

Since that day I have been visiting her as soon as I got out of school. I have even been doing my work... oh yes I was doing my work and not picking or hitting on anyone because if I did my work it distracted me from thinking about her which ended up with me crying.

And today when I come visit her I find out that she has woken up earlier today. I had never been so happy in my life; I was literally bouncing down the hallway. I found out from a few students too that her name was Faith Hall.

When I had come into her room she was pretending to be asleep and I could tell. I resisted laughing out loud and sat down in the chair by the window and watched her chest rise and fall. I remembered what she looked like naked and started getting hot. Oh my god... I'm attracted to her! I can't be... I tried convincing myself to not start anything with her or do anything like that because she would probably kill me. She was just raped for god's sake man! I mentally slapped myself.

I looked back at her and she was trying to peer to see who was here, soon as she did though her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. I couldn't help but smirk, mentally laughing at her expression. It was priceless.