Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 12)

Hey guy's

okay heres the next chapter, please comment at tell me what you think.

oh and im already working on the next chapter cause its 5:30am here in brisbane AUS today and im bored. i had a rough night so im typing.

by the way if you want me to check out your stories, you can ask me because i would gladly do it. i love reading your work! :D

xoxo

Cait

****** FAITH'S POV ******

Oh my god, they are so going to fight again. As much as I want that to happen... I don't want Falkaan to get hurt. He is a good friend.

Jarred walked right up to Falkaan's face, "Stay away from my girlfriend." He said, venom pouring from his voice.

Wait... WHAT!?!? GIRL FRIEND!!! He has got to be joking!

"Girlfriend?!?!" Falkaan said incredulously.

"Yeah that's right she's still my girlfriend. Now move out of my way!" he yelled at Falkaan.

Falkaan turned around to me looking hurt. "Is it true?" he whispered. He looked so hurt and innocent I wanted to hug him and tell him it will all be okay like a mother would.

But instead I just looked at him like he was the dumbest thing on earth. "OF COURSE ITS NOT TRUE!" I yelled at him, successfully making him snap out of it.

Falkaan turned back around and did not hesitate as he punched Jarred square in the face.

Jarred stumbled backwards, completely taken aback.

I didn't say anything. Mainly because I was speechless, what could I possibly say?

Falkaan was protecting me from Jarred, who was the reason I kept having nightmares, but why was he protecting me?

Jarred's surprised face suddenly changed to pure rage.

He took a swing at Falkaan's face but he expertly caught his hand and flung it away like it was nothing.

Falkaan punched Jarred in the eye this time and kneed him in the stomach.

By now a crowd had gathered around and was urging them both on.

Jarred was groaning on the floor. What a pussy.

Falkaan bent down to pick him up, so he could punch him again, just as our vice principal pushed through the crowd.

"STOP! Mr Charsse drop him right now!" she screamed.

Falkaan stood up quickly and took up another protective stance again so that he was blocking Jarred from me.

Why on earth is he protecting me?

Mrs Hues was fuming mad. "Mr Charsse, Mr Esk and Ms Philips, you are all to report to my office at once!"She yelled. The crowed quickly dispersed itself in every which way.

****** FALKAAN'S P.O.V ******

"Ms Hues? Faith had nothing to do with it." I said trying not to sound so pissed off at her.

Ms Hues turned towards me to rouse on me. She started waving her finger up and down like a sausage. "Ms Philips was a part of it. All the staff are aware of what has happened between her and Mr Esk. Don't try to fool me boy, I'm a teacher and I'm the law around here! Now get to my office now! None of you are allowed to talk!" she yelled angrily and started walking off.

We all followed her; I walked next to faith protectively as Jarred (Arsehole) walked beside Ms Hues. I heard his desperate pleas to go to class or at least sick bay. He clearly didn't want to get into trouble. Ms Hues was ignoring him though. Ha serves him right.

I looked down and saw faith looking back at me. She had a blank expression on her face but her eyes clearly told me that she was frustrated. I wish I could know what she was thinking.

I smiled at her and she frowned and looked away. How did my smile make her frown? What the...?

"Mr Charsse! Would you please keep your hormones in check!" Ms Hues yelled and then kept walking towards the office.

I heard a giggle escape from beside me and saw that faith was smiling now.

Okay seriously women are so confusing. Talk about mood swings. Their so beautiful and smart and can be stubbornly independent, but their still strangely attractive.

Damn hormones.

Well I really didn't care. I love faith so I'm just going to have to face the impossible task of decoding a woman's brain.

"You know, men think in a straight line. Women think in calculating circles." Faith whispered to me. I looked down at her, she smiled.

Great so now she can read my mind? Maybe that's the reason women are so smart!

She started cracking up laughing, causing Ms Hues and Jarred to turn around and look at her. Jarred was staring at her with lust. I growled at him, only I was allowed to look at her like that!

He looked at me and smiled evilly. Great.

"Ms Philips I don't know what you think is so funny, but you need to stop laughing right now!" Ms Hues said thoroughly annoyed.