Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 16)

okay sorry this is short guys but its just to fill you in and because i love cliffhangers... although this seems to literally be the case. XD

anyway im working on the next chapter so hold on XD

xoxo

Cait

****** FALKAAN'S POV ******

"Ahhh!!!" I yelled as I yet again got cut by yet another tree.

Damn it! Its not working!!! Faith is getting deeper and deeper into the forest.

Shit!!!! I'm lost.

I sighed and stopped so I could listen to the sounds around me.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" a scream sliced through the air. Faith's scream.

I ran forward ignoring the pain from the branches.

I burst out into a clearing and saw.... Nothing?

But I'm sure I heard a scream.

"HELP ME!!!! ANYBODY!!"

Oh shit!!! It was coming from the cliff face.

I sprinted across the clearing and dropped to my belly so I could look over the edge.

About two metres down was Faith. She was sitting on a lip in the side of the cliff face.

She was leaning over her arm and her face was covered with tears.

"FAITH!! Are you okay?" I yelled trying to keep the fear from my voice.

She looked up at me with angry eyes. "When I said anybody help me I didn't mean anybody!" she screamed at me.

I ignored her, "Are you hurt?" I asked again.

She leaned back and showed me her arm. It was broken and sticking out at a grotesque right angle.

"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!!!!"

I gagged.

She started to sob as she hugged her arm.

"FAITH LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!" I yelled down to her trying to sound calm.

She looked up tears streaking her face, "FAITH I NEED YOU TO CALM DOWN AND TAKE DEEP BREATHS, CAN YOU DO THAT FOR ME?"

"WHY?" she sobbed.

"BECAUSE IT WILL HELP WITH THE PAIN, TRUST ME PLEASE?" I yelled desperately.

She nodded glumly and tried to calm herself down, very slowly she stopped crying and got the hiccups.

"OKAY NOW FAITH I WANT YOU TO APPLY AS MUCH PRESSURE AS YOU CAN TO YOUR ARM AROUND YOUR ELBOW KEEP THE PRESSURE ON EVEN IF YOUR ARM GOES NUMB. ALSO TRY TO KEEP IT UP HIGHER THAN YOUR HEAD OKAY?" I yelled down my instructions and started to get up.

She nodded again and did what I said hiccupping the whole time.

"I"M GOING TO GET HELP SO STAY CALM AND REMEMBER WHAT I SAID."

With that said I jumped up and ran back through the forest and didn't stop once.

****** FAITH'S POV ******

I felt my arm going numb as I leaned up against the wall trying really hard not to cry and to stay calm.

I didn't want to look at my arm anymore or I might go into shock.

Only a couple of thoughts were going through my mind.

1. Falkaan better be a bloody fast runner.

2. Don't black out or freak out.

And 3...

Suddenly I felt the rock underneath me shift.

Oh my bloody god.