Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 14)

G'day everyone,

im sorry for the late late late update but its finally up and forgive me please cause its short but the next one is gonna be a lot longer. If you guys hate Jarred now... then thats an understatement to how your going to feel about him after this. not this chapter but the next one. XD

love all you guys

xoxo

Cait

Falkaan held open the car door as I got in.

I hesitated. "Where are we going?" I asked turning around towards him.

He smirked and moved closer to me so that his nose was millimetres from mine. "Hop in and you will find out."

I looked inside the car and hesitated again. Damn. The interior looks better than I imagined.

"Modified 928 GTS Convertible Porsche. You definitely know how to choose your cars. But I still love the Ascari A10 or a 1969 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500."

He didn't respond so I turned to face him. His jaw was hanging open.

I smirked. "What? Can't a girl admire good cars?" I shrugged and turned to get in. I purposely paused and turned back to him still smirking, "Oh by the way, you might want to close your mouth. You might catch a few flies."

****** FALKAAN'S POV ******

"Oh by the way, you might want to close your mouth. You might catch a few flies." She stated and slid into the car. I smirked and closed the door behind her.

So taking her to my favourite place might be a good idea but I'm not sure she will appreciate being there alone with me and not to mention the surrounding forest. Talk about déjà vu!

Oh well the only thing I can do is try right?

****** FAITH'S POV ******

He slid into the car beside me and slowly backed out of the car park.

Surprisingly I wasn't nervous. I mean shouldn't I be shaking in my boots? Screaming to get out of the car? Running for my life? Never leaving my house? Staying away from every single guy in the world? Staying as far away as possible from crowds and especially forests or parks? And not to mention being completely scared of every little sound?

"So, what are you thinking about?" he asked. Gezz he didn't beat around the bush.

"Nothing. You?" I tried to sound as serious as I could but I'm a really bad liar so I think I gave it away that there actually was A LOT on my mind. He raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything else.

We stopped at a red light and that's when I noticed that he was actually a really good driver. He hasn't started speeding at all or showing off. He's an old school driver.

I smirked.

"So... why do you drive like an old man?" I asked trying really hard not to laugh.

He looked at me with humour in his eyes. "Old man? How long does it take your father to get from school to the middle of the city?" he asked in a cocky voice.

I frowned. "10 minutes give or take."

He pointed to the clock. "We left at 9:44am. Its 9:48am. I don't drive like an old man."

The light turned green and he shot off the mark. "Jesus H Roosevelt Christ!!" I yelled. He definitely didn't drive like an old man.

He started laughing and slowed down. "Old man still?" he asked, his hand hovering over the gear stick.

"No no no no no no!!! You aren't an old man!"

He laughed again and took his hand away from the gear stick.

The car stopped and I looked up and saw St Patricks forest. What the hell are we doing here?

I turned and looked at him. His grin spread from ear to ear. "Where here."