Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 15)

G'day everyone,

sorry bout the late updates but i have been focusing on finishing my script. theres this new competition coming up and you can get deals with warner bro's and other studios. its awesome. if you want information leave a comment with your email and i will forward it to you or send it privately.

thankyou guys

xoxo

Cait

"What the hell are we doing at St Patrick's Forest?" Faith asked me as we got out of the car.

I pretended like I didn't here her and walked around to open the boot.

"OI!! Falkaan what are we doing here?" she asked as she folded her arms and glared at me.

I shivered when she said my name. DAMN IT FALKAAN!! So much for being in control.

I found the strip of cloth I had put in the back earlier and closed the boot. "Found it! Do you think you're up for a little hike?" I asked trying really hard to keep my voice and hands from shaking.

Her eyes widened and she started backing away from me. "Falkaan... I... I..." her voice was barely a whisper.

Damn it I forgot!!!

"Faith... do you trust me?" I asked gently.

"Y-y-y..." She couldn't get the words out so she just nodded.

"Then trust me when I say this, I won't ever hurt you. I swear on my life and my family's. And trust me if my sister let me die she would forever haunt me and I can hardly stand her alive so I definitely don't want her haunting me." I said with a chuckle.

She smiled and nodded, but she didn't come any closer.

I slowly walked towards her and she didn't back away so I'm guessing that's a good sign.

"Now I'm going to take you to my secret place, no one has ever been there before so I'm afraid I can't show you the route."

She nodded.

I stopped in front of her and smiled down at her.

"Want me to kiss you so your minds not thinking about it anymore?" I asked with a huge grin on my face.

***** FAITH'S POV ******

"Want me to kiss you so your minds not thinking about it anymore?" He asked with a huge grin spreading across his face.

Wait... WHAT!!!

My jaw dropped open. So that's why he was protecting me and acting so strangely... HE LIKES ME?!?!

I slapped him across the face. I couldn't control myself.

He stumbled back in shock, his hand flying to where I slapped him.

"What was that for?" he asked angrily. He took a step towards me and that's when I lost it. There's no way in hell I'm staying in a secluded place with a jock that is angry and likes me. Not again.

I ran as fast as I could into the forest and kept running.

****** FALKAAN'S POV ******

Her eyes widened in shock and filled with fear when I yelled at her for slapping me.

That's when she ran into the forest.

It took me a second to realize what had just happened.

"FAITH!!!!! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Holy crap. She's going to run right off the cliff and drop 150feet to her death and she doesn't even realize it.

I sprinted off into the forest after her and quickly picked up her trail.

****** JARRED'S POV ******

I watched as Falkaan went running into the forest screaming Faith's name. What the hell is he doing?

I shrugged it doesn't matter my plan is going to work perfectly. Now there out of sight I can set it into motion.

I jog down to his car and slide under the back of the car.

I planted the 'device' on the axel for the back tires and quickly got out from underneath.

I took the remote out of my pocket and armed the 'device'.

I jog back up to my car and slid in.

I sighed and let a tiny smile slip from my lips. I love having a father in the military. Especially when he not only teaches you how to blow shit up, but leaves you C4 so you can blow shit up.