Story of a Teenage Girl (Chapter 6)

I cursed. Why did I seriously believe that he would give up that easily and walk away?

I felt his warm and sweet smelling breath on my face and I couldn't think.

All my thoughts out the window and I looked up into his eyes. He was feeling the same way.

Suddenly he smirked and leaned closer, that's when I lost it.

My memories came flooding back and I started breathing faster.

He suddenly looked worried and held my arms. I couldn't take it I felt like I was back there and he was Jarred, I was trapped again and I was going to die. Again.

I heard the machine beside me going off again and Falkaan jumped of the bed like he had been jolted with electricity. I was still freaking out and could see my vision get blurry. I was crying.

All of the sudden nurses were swarming into the room like bees and were all trying to calm me down. I don't know how or why but I screamed. I screamed until I had no breath left. Then I just collapsed and looked around at the shocked faces. I wanted to slip back to sleep or unconsciousness but it never was going to come.

I was too alert.

The nurses didn't touch me and either did Falkaan. Everyone kept their distance and didn't move, it was like if they breathed I would snap.

"It's okay, everyone please leave." A voice said softly.

Everyone seemed to snap out of their daze and shuffle quickly out of the room.

When everyone had left the room I saw Doctor Lucas standing in the doorway.

"You leave too, Mr. Charsse." She said quietly, not taking her eyes off of me.

He stared at me as he left and I felt horrible.

My body finally betrayed me when he left the room and I broke out into gut wrenching sobs. I wanted to die, I hated feeing like this. Everyone was a threat, I felt like everyone was going to hurt me, even the smallest touch or noise made me jump.

I felt so unsafe, so alone and I just wanted to die. I NEED to die.

"You are not going to die." Dr Lucas whispered. I looked up at her and guessed i had said that out loud, wait was she was upset too?

She had silent tears running down her face. I tried to reach out to her to wipe away her tears but she was too far away.

She looked down at her hands for what seemed like seconds before she looked back at me and had her poker face on.

"He didn't mean to hurt you, he just cares a lot about you. And don't give up on life just yet. It may seem hard at first but it gets better." With that said she collected herself and left the room.

Falkaan didn't come back for the next week.

******

"Faith, faith. Wake up sweetie, were going home." I heard a voice say. It sounded so close... my eyes shot open and sure enough I found the source.

It was my dad.

"DAD!' I practically squealed and gave him a big hug. I felt his chuckle and relaxed even more in his embrace.

"Wait," I said as I suddenly pulled back and looked around the room, "Where's Sarah and Elizabetha?"

"Boo!" cried a voice from the doorway.

I smiled hugely, "Elizabetha!"

She giggled and never slowed down in her run up to my bed. She jumped up and was completely in my arms in seconds.

"Sis! You're awake! I thought you were going to leave me! I cried." She said and tears were filling her eyes. She was so innocent and small that she was making me cry now too.

All of a sudden her face changed like a light bulb had just flicked on inside her head. She had the biggest smile on her face that I felt sorry for her cheeks.

"Guess what you missed out on sis," she said cheekily.

"What?" I said encouraging her to go on. I had honestly no idea.

"My birthday!" she said, "How could you forget?" she said, faking hurt. I laughed at her and gave her a hug.

"Well I have your present... do you want it now?"

"YES! YES! YES!" she said jumping up and down on me. I cried out in pain as she hit my stomach. She stilled suddenly and started balling her eyes crying.

I quickly pulled her into my arms and held her to my chest as I rubbed her back and whispered cheery things into her ear. She finally stopped crying and she looked up at me with her innocent face, "I'm sorry sis, I didn't mean to hurt you."

I smiled, "Want to see my stitches?" I asked her, she was easy to distract and she took the bait. "Okay." She said.

I pulled down the blanket and lifted up the horrible hospital gown. I sat up and she saw my stomach and gasped. I myself hadn't seen my stomach and by looking at their faces I didn't want to look down. I put the dress back down and covered myself.

"What's my present?" She asked. I looked at her. She was doing the same thing I had just done. She was trying to distract me.

I smiled. I loved my little sister. She was so innocent and kind hearted it amazed me. If you ever asked for something she would give it to you straight away, if you were struggling with something she would try to help, even if you didn't ask her to do something she would jump at the chance to help. Her bouncing straight blonde hair and innocent aqua eyes were what made it even harder to resist.

I let her distract her and pulled her back onto my lap so I could give it to her.

"You really want it?" I said teasing her. She nodded her head furiously and was practically glowing with excitement.

I quickly pulled her into a really tight hug and started giving her kisses all on her face and slobbering.

She squealed and started laughing so hard when I started to tickle her. She bucked and tried really hard to get off me. She hit me in the stomach again so released her and she fell of the bed and on the floor. She didn't care though because she was still laughing.

I couldn't stop laughing either and I heard a knocking at the door.

I looked up and saw Jarred standing in the doorway.

I froze, I didn't breathe or move.

He took a step forward and I let out a blood curling scream.