4th Strike

//Tora

I waited for her outside the hall.

I heard her turn off the shower. A metallic clang from the lockers to see her fresh clothes. And a more forceful clang from slamming shut the locker door when she saw what was inside.

I couldn't help myself but chuckle.

It's time for my show.

"Hey, I heard something crash. Are you okay?" I asked in front of the shower room door as worried and clueless as I can.

She hesitated for a bit but managed to stammer a, "yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I asked in the same tone I used posing my first question but in a more panicked manner. "Maybe I should go in to check on you." I internally laughed.

I can imagine her face, glaring at the closed locker. Trying to decide whether to wear it or walk around in a robe with nothing underneath. And her face when she hurriedly said, "No! I am okay."

"You sound weird, I'm going in." I smirked and took my time opening the door. I can hear her opening the locker and the telltale sound of rustling clothes against skin and occasional curses from her.

By the time I got in, she was wearing what I planned her to wear.

She looks flushed, maybe from anger or embarrassment or whatever but it solidified to rage when she saw me face to face.

"Of course, you fucking knew. And of course, you couldn't have been truly that fucking nice."

"The president is a maid. Who could've guessed." I smirked at her and headed back to my office.

She somehow followed me still. Calmly striding after me. Wow, she sure knows how to handle shits like this.

"Sit, please." I gestured her. This time, her stubbornness stopped her from sitting down. Normally, I would be irritated by disobedience but seeing Misaki like she is right now, just made me smile more.

"Why?" She asked after some time. Hurt was evident in her voice.

I was taken aback. Sure, I know she will be offended but not like this. Hurt. In agony. And I didn't know I would feel like this just by hearing her cracking voice.

Shit. I almost made her cry. Why am I doing this? Why do I feel like I am the worst person and I don't deserve to live.

My eyes met hers and suddenly, I can't breathe. It physically hurts to see her like this.

Get a grip, Tora. She's not for you. She can never be yours. The best you can do is have fun while making her hate you more.

I pushed her down the couch and pinned her arms above her head. She's strong. I tightened my grip more and watched her fidget and try to break free but of course she can't. I'm stronger.

She tried to maneuver to her side, maybe to pin me down but I locked her legs in.

She finally accepted the fact that I am stronger than her and that she can't break free.

"So, what are you gonna do with me? What? Are you gonna hurt me? Come on, I'm not afraid of you!"

"You women are all the same. You don't love people, you fall in love with things. That's why I never feel bad whenever I play with your 'feelings'." I lowered my lips towards hers but when I was just a breath away, I segued to her earlobe and kissed her lightly from there down to her neck.

"Please..." I heard her somewhat moan.

"Please what?" I murmured in her neck. I stopped planting light and gentle kisses. And I'm now fighting the urge to have a bite and leave my mark but she's making it harder by saying something in that tone.

"Stop, Igarashi." I heard her say after gulping thrice, her voice husky.

I looked up at her. And slowly inched away from her, never letting her eyes stray away from mine.

"Why would you do something like this?" She finally asked. She sat up and hugged herself in a protective way.

I didn't know what to say but my body might have a mind of its own because it gravitated towards her fragile-looking body and enveloped her in a hug.

She tensed and my fogged my finally cleared and made her hate me.

"You just look so irresistible in that piece of clothes."

She shoved me away from her and stood up faster than I can blink.

Everything in her body language states that she's furious at me. I know I can lose her permanently after this but I know I can never really have her heart.

All women are the same.

She was walking away mad at me.

All women are the same, Tora. She is not an exception.

But then I grabbed her hand, thinking I might just have a chance. I made her face me and she did.

She looked me straight in the eye... Then she struck me.

What the fuck?

She struck me square in the face. And, oh boy, can she hit!

Wide-eyed I grasped the side of my face which she struck.

"That's for tricking me," she hit me again but this time I dodged it. "For kissing me," she hit, I dodge. Almost as if we're dancing. "For making me wear this shit," the rhythm continues. "For making me fee- for acting like a nice guy," she struck again but I caught her hand and held it in the air while looking at her seriously. The other came up and I easily caught it, too.

I inched forward but she stepped back, so I stepped forward, she stepped back. We're having a rhythm again. After two more steps, her back hit the wall. I smiled slightly then inched a bit again. She looked into my eyes and I can see fury inside those wonderful orbs. I can feel her breath hitching. I can sense the heat radiating off her, it might be from desire or anger, whatever. I inched slowly and finally, she shut her eyes tightly and ducked her head so it won't be in my range.

Wrong move.

I dip my head so it is level with hers. Our foreheads touched. I inched a bit more and more.

"Now's not the time," I whispered in her ears, "but next time, you'll be begging for it." I finished with a chuckle and by intentionally brushing my lips on her earlobe. I saw goosebumps formed on her skin.

I pushed myself away from her then took three steps backward. Fuck. If I'll be an inch nearer, I'm not sure if I can back away.

Her eyes, her lips, her reactions, her stubbornness, all of her just make me want to own her. To make her mine, and only mine.

But, I can't.

I can't because she's already with someone else.

Which made me more determined to win her over.

I might have believed all my life that all women are the same, but Misaki might just be the only exception. She is worth the gamble.

A/N: I'm starting to change some details, hope that's okay with you, guys. Let me know your opinions. :)