15th Strike

//Misaki

"I know you know, Igarashi. Can you help me?" I tried to stop sobbing but I can't.

"Wait for me there," he said without hesitation.

Why would Usui do this? He's proven over and over how much he loves me but what made him do this?

The only reason I can think of is that I am in danger and leaving is the only way he can save me. He wouldn't leave me otherwise. I'm sure of it. Am I really?

Maybe he just doesn't love me anymore. I've taken him for granted and he's had it. Who would want me?

I sat down the vanity mirror and looked at myself. Who would want me?

I'm bossy and cold. I am too busy with other things to even focus on someone besides my family. And, I'm a maid. Why would anyone want me?

I didn't even notice that I had fallen asleep until I heard someone sigh.

"This woman, seriously. She knows I'm coming and she still lets herself be this vulnerable. I can't even trust myself when I'm with her." I almost jumped when I felt something warm draped over my shoulders.

I heard footsteps fade away in the distance and I sat up and saw in the mirror that he had draped his jacket on me.

His scent overtakes my senses and I felt my heartstring being tugged. I felt nostalgic. A memory is trying to take form but it was gone before I even recalled it.

"Ugh. It's just because I'm sad that I'm confused easily with actions." I stood up and walked out of the room, following Tora's scent.

//Tora

That woman. She's testing my self-control to the limit. How could someone with puffy eyes and cheeks still look so gorgeous?

I stopped and leaned on the wall. I massaged my forehead to calm down. I love her too much. I'm gonna have to give it my all to help her get Usui back without taking advantage of her fragile heart.

"Igarashi?" I'm even hearing her voice even without her here. I'm in too deep. I need to pull myself out. But do I even want to stop falling for her?

A small but strong hand gripped my forearm which made me look up.

"I'm glad you're back. I have a plan, can we talk now?"

I felt myself smile before everything fades to black.
_____
A/N: I'm really sorry for the slow and short updates but I swear on October 16 onwards, I'm gonna update every other day. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to comment or vote. 💜

Ps:*shameless self-plug* if you know BTS and wants some fanfic, check my works. I have some. Thank you.