5th Strike

//Tora

She left my school hating me. Why wouldn't she? I just made her feel like I don't feel anything for her but lust.

I am so despicable.

Also, add the fact that Usui somehow managed to track her here and came in barging like a knight ready to rescue the princess from her captor.

Luckily, he didn't caught me in the middle of kissing Misaki or it would have been a catastrophe. I am a good martial artist but he is so much better.

Of course he is better than me but he likes to keep a low profile but if we were compared, all that I could brag about is my prestigious academy.

And if Misaki did compare the two of us, it is obvious who she will pick... It will be him.

But I wouldn't go down without doing everything I can to make her at least think twice before choosing.

---------
It has been two weeks since I last saw her. I've been busy with a lot of works for my school. Two weeks of frustration, irritation, agony and missing her.

Why? Why? Why should I like her.

And now, I can't even focus on the important matters I need to handle.

Just like now, I am in the middle of preparations for Miyabigaoka's annual school festival where we, children of the most well-off family in Japan, held an event for everyone.

"So, I just need your approval, President Igarashi." I sighed and looked at them, the whole student council who are all looking at me with anticipation.

"Okay, fine." I said without any emotion.

"Really! So it's settled then, we'll invite all the schools within our district all the committees proceed with their duties and just approach me when you have any problem or better suggestions," said one of them and they all whooped then bid me goodbye.

That was their plan? Can it be more boring?

Wait. All the schools within our district? Even the public ones? I suddenly felt electrified, in a nice way.

I finally let myself smile.

The ball's gonna be a blast. For me, anyway.

---------

Elegant, classical music played while swishes of long fabric of clothes danced around Miyabigaoka's event hall. Glittering jewelries everywhere, bedazzling everyone.

In summary, it was a showdown of who has the most expensive tux and gowns and accessories. It was a feast hosted by my Academy, no one should expect less.

However, there are some who are just wearing simple and cheap-looking clothes and almost no accessories and one of them, I don't know how, even shines more than anyone who wears all the shiny diamonds.

"President Ayuzawa," I said with a hint of smirk and flirt in my tone.

She turned from talking to someone and annoyance is in her eyes as it immediately land on me.

"I was hoping I could attend incognito and not bump into you," she said matter-of-factly.

"Well, luck's in your way. You didn't just bump into me, you will be by my side for the entire night," I winked and took her hand and led her to the dancefloor.

"I don't want to dance, mister! Especially not with you!" She struggled out of my reach and stood there for a minute looking at me with an expression I can't seem to understand. And when I took a step towards her, she ran away from me.

StruckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara