7th Strike

//Tora

"Great timing, as usual, Usui." I said to the man who just ruined my moment with Misaki for the 2nd time this night.

"Yeah. Coincidentally, I kept running into you and Misaki having your moments. I apologize for that." He said without sincerity at all. He looked at Misaki and she looked away.

What is happening between these two?

"I need to talk to you, Usui." I said while standing up and we had quite a long staring contest and he finally sighed and followed me out.

"What do want, Tiger-kun?" He asked annoyed.

"Are you two together now?" He looked at me funny after I asked him like he just realised something.

"You. Ha! You really do like her, huh." He said with a chuckle of disbelief.

"Yes."

"She's mine, Igarashi."

"But does she really know who you are? What would your grandfather do if he knew you're with her?" I asked.

"You're one to talk. What about your dad. I'm certain he will let you know his disapproval. Would you risk losing all of the privilege you have now for her?"

I stayed quiet. I don't know the answer to that.

"The answer should be 'yes', Tiger-kun," he said teasingly. "Always 'yes' without trace of any doubt," he said seriously and he head back inside the hall without missing a beat. "I sure as hell am willing," he shouted before going in.

I know the answer. I'm just afraid that my sacrifices would all just wasted in vain.

-------------
My encounter with Usui is such a bum I decided to call it a night after seeing Usui kiss Misaki on the terrace just when the fireworks show started. Fucking perfect.

I hate how much that affected me.

I felt like... I don't know. I just felt like my insides were burning and my chest constricting.

They kissed in what seemed to me as a lifetime. I wanted to look away. To be anywhere but there looking up at their perfect little bubble but I can't look away. Because the first woman that I truly adored is kissing someone that isn't me.

Why didn't I kiss her earlier? I already traced small little kisses on her neck before but why did I have to act so cheesy so as not to kiss her when she asked for it?

I finally got ahold of my nerves again and managed to stagger some steps towards the main door where my chauffeur is waiting patiently.

I slipped inside the limo and tried to control my heavy breathing and my perspiration.

Wait. This isn't sweat.

Holy crap. This liquid is coming from my eyes. Damn it. Now I'm crying like the little shit that I am.

Normally, I'd control myself, grab a bottle of whatever's in here, and comfort myself with the fact that I can have anything that I want.

But that's not true anymore. Not with Misaki.

I am not in control of myself when she's near and I, apparently, can't have anything that I want.

------
A/N: gonna update every other day but chapters are gonna be short.