11th Strike

//Tora

"Thanks for what you did, Igarashi but remember that Misa-chan is mine alone." He nodded and walked out of my office.

I sat there, feeling more stupid but braver by the second. I was about to go after Ayuzawa but my phone rang and when I looked at the number, I was stunned.

Oh, no.

"Yes?" I answered hesitantly. I really hope it's not who I expect it to be.

"How are you, Tiger-kun? It's been a long time."

I chuckled. Of course it would be him.

"I'm fine," I answered indifferently. "Why did you call?"

"Nothing," he answered with a teasing tone. "Just that I'm looking at a very beautiful girl wearing your school uniform right now."

"So you're here."

"Yes, see you later. I have a feeling you'll come to find me."

Just then, I remembered Ayuzawa. Damn that guy!

//Misaki

2:30PM, that's what's displayed on the clock on the wall.

Where am I? Oh, crap! I skipped class. Wait, I should be worrying about me right now.

I looked around and saw an unfamiliar place. It looks elegant. Places that only the likes of Tora would have.

Argh! Is he the one who brought me here? Though, I vividly remember seeing Usui's face while being captured. It makes no sense.

I grunted and tried to get up. I was placed on a king-sized bed with black sheets and golden comforters. I swear if I'm naked right now I'm gonna kill whoever I saw first!

My head is throbbing so I waited for some more moments before sitting up and looking down on my body to check for clothes. Thankfully, I'm still wearing the Miyabigaoka's uniform I was wearing earlier but my shoes are taken off my feet. Hmm. The abductor seems concerned enough. Maybe it really is Usui.

"That dumbass," I muttered to myself while grinning.

"You're up," said the voice I am familiar with but something's off which made me look up.

I stared at him. I stared real hard. I may come off as rude but something's not right and I'm gonna find it.

"What?" he asked laughing. There it is.

"Who are you?" I asked so seriously he stopped smiling.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked still amused.

"Who the hell are you? Don't tell me you're Usui or I swear I'll fucking tear you apart," I growled at him.

He dashed to me and pinned me on the bed. He's staring so sternly down at me, I cowered.

He lowered his face slowly until we are just hairsbreadth away from each other. "I thought you were brave."

I shrunk my head deeper into the pillows to get away from him and glared at him so sharply. "You are no-" he muffled my words with his mouth. Usui's gonna kill this guy if I haven't yet.

Well, here goes nothing.

I bit his lip not-so-gently and he flinched away from me with a shocked expression. Blood is slowly dripping from his lower lip. I took my chance and pushed him over and tried to run but I'm too dizzy to even get out of the bed much less run. I'm doomed.

He pinned me back down and I almost broke my neck trying to face away from him but he didn't do anything. He just laughed. And laughed some more that he rolled away from me to lay beside me and laugh continuously until he ran out of breath.

"You," he said breathlessly, "you're way more fun than what I expected you to be. I'm not sorry I kissed you earlier. It's just the way I greet girls."

I scoffed. "Why am I always put in these kinds of situations? This is so frustrating!" I screamed.

"Sssshhh. Do you want me to take back the kiss?"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I grunted in frustration and clutched my throbbing head. I tried to put as much distance between us before I faced him again. "You! Who are you?!"

"I'm Usui's brother. I just got here from England," he explained with a mischievous smile on his lips.

"I didn't know he has one." I muttered unconsciously.

Come to think of it, we've been through a lot already but I lack the basic knowledge a girlfriend should have. Ugh! And I thought comparing Usui to Igarashi is the worst thing I've ever done, here I am: in bed with his brother I know nothing about.

"Well, Usui's..." he paused for a second to think and I swear I saw sadness in his eyes before he smiled again. "He doesn't want to be associated with us. He's a child out of wedlock, you see."

I think my head just shattered inside itself. He must've read it in my face that I know nothing of this so he continued.

"We're half-brothers. His father is my family's servant but our Mom," he shook his head and chuckled bitterly, "she loved his Dad more than she ever did my Dad."

I can't speak. I need time to digest this. And my head is still throbbing. He stood up and I finally let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Usui's an illegitimate child. It must have been hard for him. All those years. And all he does is carry my additional baggage.

I wipe away my tears when I heard his footsteps nearing. I started to sit up but he stopped me. This scent.

"Are you all right?" His usual smug face is full of concern right now.

"You!" I started to throw punch but he dodged easily. I'm still weak form whatever I inhaled in that handkerchief.

"I didn't do this. I swear." I waited for his evil smirk but it didn't came.

Just then, Usui's brother came back in and smiled brightly at Tora.

"I missed you, Tiger-kun!" He went in for a hug but Tora deflected him and went back to my side.

He checked my face, my hands, my feet.

"I-I'm fine," I said when he checked my face once again.

"Gerard!" He faced Usui's brother. "Did you hit her?!"

Gerard took a step back and I can only imagine how Tora looks right now. He must be raging with anger judging by the way Gerard is putting his hands up now.

"I...kissed her," Gerard closed his eyes tightly, probably to get ready for Tora's hit but Tora just stood there.

"You know I'll never hit you, right?" I heard Tora say softly. "But you shouldn't have done that to Ayuzawa. She's worth more than just a steal kiss. A kiss with no feelings doesn't suit her." He looks down and walked to the door. "Come with me, Gerard," he looks back at me, "Usui will be here soon. Please, rest."

Oh. Dear. God. This day is exhausting. I'll just sleep because if I won't, my head will explode from all this.

Yes, all I need is sleep and this pain in my head and my heart will go away soon...I hope.

____
OH. MY. GOD. I'm really sorry for those waiting for an update. I'm sorry. My motivation for this story just kind of vanished. I'm sorry. I'm trying to find it again. Thank you for waiting. I hope this one's okay enough for you to forgive me.

Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you. And, again, sorry.