Chapter 9

DIDN'T EDIT...PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!

“Umm…sure!” I smiled as Sandra handed Bre to Mrs. Price. “She’s so pretty!” Mrs. Price smiled. “Thank you!” I replied. “So, Sandra has told me about your story. And I must say, you are one tough girl! I hope you don’t mind that she told me.” Her mom said in a nervous tone.

I have to admit, at first, I was upset. I thought that Sandra was going to keep my secret, but she only told her mom. Right? “You only told your mom right?” I asked her. “Of course! I just didn’t want to hear all of those horrible things that you’ve been going through without trying to help. This is one thing that I can help you with, your baby!” Sandra gave me a smile.

I blew out a sigh of relief, “Well, no Mrs. Price. I’m not upset and thank you Sandra for helping me. It means so much!” I gave her a tight hug. “No problem!” She said. “Well, how about we go eat breakfast. I had some stuff prepared for you girls!” Mrs. Price cheered. “Okay!” Sandra and I said.

We followed her out to the sun room where there were eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, pancakes, and orange juice. It all looked and smelled so good that I couldn’t resist. “Wow! This looks so good! Thank you Mrs. P! It is okay if I call you that, right?” I asked “Of course!” She smiled.

1 PM

After eating breakfast and hanging out with Mrs. P a little more, I felt comfortable enough to leave Bre with her. Sandra and I were headed to the mall, it was an outside mall. “I’m so glad that I decided to put on my shorts today, I was going to wear my jeans.” I said “I’m glad you wore your shorts too. It’s ninety degrees outside.” Sandra said.

As we pulled up to the mall and got out, we were getting evil looks from girls and lustful stares from boys. “I guess we look cute today!” Sandra said “I guess so!” I laughed “Because it seems that everybody has staring problems today. “I know right!” Sandra chuckled.

3 PM

(Outfits in external linkà)

“Whew!” I said as Sandra and I sat down. “All of that shopping got me tired!” I whined as I took off my jean shirt so now I only had on my red crop top. “I know huh?” Sandra said as she sat down. “I’m going to go get some ice cream from Sonic. You want some?” I asked her. “Sure! I’ll take a M&M Blast please!” She smiled.

I went and ordered an Oreo Blast and an M&M Blast. While I was waiting for them to be made, I felt someone staring at me. I looked around and it was none other than Daniel.

Daniel’s POV

I was just chilling at the mall with Kelsey and we were just talking. After we stopped talking to Alicia, I hung out with Kelsey more often for about two months. She seemed really cool so I asked her out. We were dating for about two months. All of a sudden she became clingy and always wanted to know what I was doing so I had to drop her. I guess she’s trying to get us back together or something because she’s been blowing up my phone for the past week.

I got tired of her doing that, so I agreed to come to the mall with her. We were just hanging out and laughing at something until I saw Alicia. I haven’t seen her in like a month, and she still looks the same except she picked up  a few pounds from the baby. But it doesn’t bother me, I like-no I love it.

I was looking her up and down and I guess she felt me staring at her because when she turned to look, her eyes grew big and she swiftly looked the other way. I laughed a little at that because I still make her nervous. I thought it was cute.