06 | lines

(a/n: this is caden)

_________________

L I N E S

_________________

Kathy: You still love him, don't you?

Jane: I-I do, but he's not mine anymore. He's yours.

Kathy: He's not mine. He was never mine.

Jane: Maybe that's true, but the way he feels about you- that's something I could never take away.

_________________ 

A R I E L L E

_________________

I crumpled up the plastic and threw it to the ground before my guilt stepped in. I placed it carefully back into the trash, feeling bad about littering.

"That scumbag!" I screeched, exiting the room and shutting the door. I was about to go find her, or anyone, really, just so I could rant about how immature that girl is.

I quickly texted Tess:

Me: Pick me up now. I have my lunch break!

She texted back a few seconds after.

Tess: okayyy

The set was nearly empty, except for Caden who was still gathering his bag. I tried to make it seem like I didn't notice him, but he was too quick. He ran to where I was and patted my shoulder. "Don't be upset, embarrassing things happen all the time to us."

I wish he hadn't said that because it confirmed my embarrassment.

"Where's Liv?" I grumbled, ignoring what he just said.

He shrugged. "I think she went outside. Why?"

"The little scum of the earth was the one who made me think there was a spider!" I whisper-yelled.

"What?" He looked shocked, although he shouldn't be, considering she's the biggest diva known to woman.

"It's true! I found a fake spider kit in her room!"

"Why were you in her room?"

I gulped. "Uh- I- Nice coat." Only now I realized he wasn't wearing one. It's nearly eighty degrees outside, why would he? "Um, I'm going to look for Liv and confront her."

He nodded. "Are you sure it's her? Liv's not the type of person to pull a prank like this."

I didn't answer. I knew it was her, I just knew it. She was trying to get revenge because I "stole" her pretend boyfriend.