15 | photographs

(a/n: here's a photo of "aaron" at the beach lets pretend he somehow found a dog ok)

_________________

P H O T O G R A P H S

_________________

Kathy: Just kiss me already.

Joe: Wait.

_________________

A R I E L L E

_________________

There are moments in life when you wake up and have to wonder if you woke up in the right body.

Upon the realization that you are not a character in Freaky Friday and you, in fact, are in the right body, you move on to the next question - How the hell did I get into this situation?

But, of course, you're more importantly wondering, how do I get out of it?

This was one of these moments.

(Of course I didn't have an answer to my question because there's this guy named Aaron Hunter who just had to bump into me and drag me into this situation that I probably will never escape.)

-

"Wake up."

Instead, I wrapped the blanket over my head and closed my eyes tighter, wrapping my leg over a pillow and hoping the voice would go away.

"Wake. Up," the voice groaned, now moving on to a different strategy of waking me up by shaking the bed.

I cuddled closer into the pillow and ignored the voice.

"Come on, man. Wake up! We have work to do."

The pillow shifted, oddly enough, to the other side of the bed. I was too busy trying to eject myself back into the dreaming state that I just rolled over until I reached the pillow and began hugging it again.

"What the . . ."

The warm blanket that used to be covering the entirety of my body was gone, and that movement was followed by a cold breeze against my skin and a long shush.

"Holy sh-"

"Shut up! You'll wake her!"

Then, there was laughing. "Oh my god. You slept with Arielle!"

That single sentence was enough to wake me up. The first thing I saw was my legs intertwined with someone else's, my arms wrapped around his body, and my head resting on his elbow. Then, everything surrounding me began to register in my mind, and I could only comprehend a few things; that I was in Aaron's bed, wearing Aaron's clothes, that I was drunk out of my mind last night, and that I was not hugging a pillow.