07 | fans

(a/n: this is tessa)

_________________

F A N S

_________________

Kathy: Where are you taking me? (laughs)

Joe: On our first date.

_________________

A R I E L L E

_________________

"You're going out again?" Tess sighed, resting on the couch.

"I told you already. Aaron said he wanted to bring me somewhere yesterday," I replied, adjusting my shirt and staring attentively into the mirror. I wore a light cardigan and jean shorts with a floral blouse.

At the words, she perked up and sat more upright. "You mean a date?" She gawked at me with wide, curious eyes, eager to hear what I would say next.

"No!" I yelped. "Why would you even say that? It's strictly business!"

"Business," she laughed, making bunny ears with her fingers. I threw a pillow at her as I felt heat rush to my cheeks at the thought of actually dating Aaron Hunter. "Don't you think you're going too fast with this?"

"With what?"

"You just went on a date the Caden White, and now you're going for Aaron? You need to calm down." At this point she gave me a sly smirk.

"It wasn't a date. We were just eating out."

"I suppose while you were eating you were also laughing, talking, and smiling. Am I right?"

I shifted. "No."

She rolled her eyes. "If I were you, Ari, I'd be dead. I would not have handled two hot celebrities taking me out on dates." I tried to interrupt her and assure her that they had no liking in me, but she continued anyway. "Where are you and Aaron going anyway?"

I shrugged. "He said he wanted to show me the real Hollywood. I wasn't going to say yes, but Aaron said this is only for the cameras to see."

"Can I come with?" she asked hopefully.

"What? No, of course not. It's just Aaron and I."

"So it is a date!"

I groaned, smacking her arm.