III: The Unexpected

Have you ever had a really bad headache? Like how they are headaches yet there's that thumping sensation and is repeats every second and your eyes blur and it feels like your mind is about to explode? That was basically me, rolling around my bedsheets for what felt like hours. The only time I'd felt this pain what them I had my tooth pulled out from the dentist after breaking it in half after an incident with a rock hard humbug. That was the pain I had experienced all night. And waking at twelve in the afternoon, I finally felt my head let up but the pain seemed to sink into my body as I ached from head to toe.

Stretching, I let out a small groan and sighed. I was in my room, on my bed, at home. How? What the hell happened?

Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes and looked around room seeing everything was in place, so the party hadn't come to my house then? I couldn't help but smile at the thought of that until the idea that I didn't remember any of what happened last night sunk in. Dropping my hand in my lap and tried to recall.

There was music... loud! And people dancing... water... I remembered stumbling around at one point? There was a girl who I was speaking too? And we went to the living room.... oh shit... fuck...

I suddenly recalled the memory of me dancing. Dancing! In front of Noah! In front of everyone! "No! No! No! Nooo!" I buried my face into my pillow and let out a loud groan, wanting to sink into the bed itself. What was wrong with me? Was I just out to socially kill myself? I prayed it wasn't as bad as I remembered it. I prayed that I never even went, I never wanted to go either! I never wanted to go to that stupid party! I'm such an idiot!

I decided to glance at my phone. My eyes had to adjust for a second to the messages there;

Ana: wer r u? X

Ana: did u get home ok? x

Ana: ring me in da mornin X

Then my heart skipped a beat as I saw his name on my phone. Noah... I quickly opened the message and looked at the words; 'Plz forget everything i said!! dnt tell anyone!'

Confused and a little off guard, I sat up and frowned. Tell anyone what? Speaking to Noah wasn't anything I remembered? I would've remembered speaking to him? WHAT HAPPENED? Freaking out I climbed off my bed and dialled in Ana's number, pressing the phone to my ear.

Ring, ring.... ring, ring... ring, ring... ring, ri-

'Hey! This is Anayayayayama, if you're listening to this, I've been given my Hogwarts Letter and got no time for your ass, bye Muggle!

I sighed and hit dial again.

Ring, Ring.... ring,ring.... ring,ring.....ring,rin-

'Hey! This is Anayayayayama, if you're listening to this, I've been given my Hog-'

I let out a frustrated moan and dialled again.

Ring,ring..... ring,ring.... ri-

"MA?!" I heard from the other end.

"No, Jacob!" I said.

"Uh, what?" She groaned.

"What happened last night? Do you remember? Tell me what you remember!" I asked desperately as I began pacing.

"Last night? Awwww, dude!" She laughed, "You were waaaaaasssssstteeeeeddd! I did try to get you home but -"

"What did I do?" My heart stoppped.

"It wasn't THAT bad, you just danced and sung some songs-"

"Songs?"

"Yeah, a few-"