Do I Love You?

Jessica and I have lived together for about 3 years now. Some things you should know is, well, we will explain it later. I'm Gaby. I have brown hair, 5'7 and I'm 18. Jessica, is the same age, has long brown hair and is about 5'8. She LOVES One Direction, I really don't know who they are. She would do ANYTHING to be with....uhh... what's his name.... the one with the curly ass hair..... OH! Harry? Berry? I don't know. But, she would do ANYTHING! uh, sometimes....how can I word this.... Jessica is like a Sour Patch Kid. One day she's on her period wanting to kill you. and the next day she's on top of the world all happy and shit.

"GABY!!! OH MY GOD! GUESS WHAT?!" Jessica was yelling from upstairs. "YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR LICENSE?!" I replied. "HAHA VERY FUNNY..... NO I DIDNT. I WON THE SPEND A YEAR WITH ONE DIRECTION!!" Jessica was now downstairs and sitting next to me.

"Good for you! When do we begin?" I was getting nervous by the second. Tell you why in a minute. "We begin tomorrow! we have to go meet them at Six Flags!" GREAT! woo fucking hoo! that means more work for this girl right here. I'm the one that does EVERYTHING! I work at Starbucks, do all the chores cause Jessica doesn't do them, and i drive because she failed her driver test....a lot.......and basically she does nothing but go out and party. She's my mini Taylor Swift.... every week it's a new guy. yeah so YAY (note sarcasm).

"Alright come on, it's time for bed." I told her. Jessica flipped her hair and said, "You're right! I need my beauty sleep."

We walk our way upstairs and we went in our room. I stopped in her room to say goodnight, "Goodnight my sweet little bitch." "Goodnight my cheating whore." She said back.

''''~'''~'''~''''~''''~MORNING TIME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!~'''''~''''~''''~'''''~''''

"Jessica get up!" I was going to yell at this point.... "JESSICA GET YOUR ASS UP!!!!!' "What. Do. You. WANT!" She hissed back.

"We are late to see Harry." I told her straight. "WHAT?!" Jessica yelled back. She got up and ran to her bathroom. All I had to do was walk outside and wait in the car.

#•#•#•#•#•10 minutes later•#•#•#•#•

Dam Jessica takes forever..... "START THE CAR!!! LETS GO!!!" Jessica yells and jumps in the passenger seat. "DRIVE MY LITTLE BITCH!!!!" Oh fuck. I can tell just by right now.... she's going to be a total bitch to me an a sweet dam angel to the boys.

#•#•#•#•1 1/2 Hours later•#•#•#•#•#

"We're here. finally. this bitch drive is over." I said out loud. "COME ON! we have to find them!!" Jessica worried. "Bitch calm down. remember when you hurry, scare, or stress me I have panic attacks." I told Jessie. Yeah I have panic attacks. it sucks ass..... "Oh dammit are you wearing your dog tag?"Jessica reminded me. "Yea"

#•#•#•After finding the boys at the entrance#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#

Jessica introduced me to the boys..... "This is Zayn. Liam. Louis. Niall. and Harry!" she pointed to all of the boys in order. "WHAT'S HAPPENING PEOPLE?" I said to all of them. "Ha my catch phrase is VAS HAPPENIN'?" Zayn told me. "Uhh....awesome!" I don't know what to say..... "Should we partner up for the rides?" Jessica told us. "Thanks but I'm not feeling well.... but I will just hang around the park." Zayn told us. "Okay partner up boys!.....and girl." The partners were...

Jessica and Harry

Liam and Louis

and

Me and Niall.

"Hello I'm Niall." He said in a strong Irish accent. God that was hot..... "Hey I'm Gaby." I introduced myself. "You're pretty....." Niall told me. "Thanks." I said blushing.

God today is going to be a long day....