THIS IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN!

~Gaby's P.O.V~

Everything changed. Me, my moods, my ways of looking at things. Today is my birthday, I'm now 19. As for a birthday gift for myself I dyed my hair red. But no one cares. The boys haven't said happy birthday to me, none of my friends have- OH WHO AM I KIDDING?! i have no friends. I've been stuck in the house for God knows what?

I just kept punching my bag to let everything go. I jumped when I felt someone touched my shoulder. I went all ninja on them. I only ended up giving my blonde boyfriend a red mark in his cheek. "OW!" He cupped his right cheek. "Sorry babe, you scared me." I threw him an ice pack. "You hit really hard for a girl!" He took the ice pack and placed it on his cheek.

"No I'm not," I walked over and checked his cheek. "Just a bruise, you'll be fine." I went back to punching my bag. Niall walked over to the side, his face looked like he was worried. "Can I help ya?" I looked at him. "W-well it's already 6 months and we have 6 more until our year tour starts. And I was wondering if you would like to come with us on the tour...?"

"You would like me to go?" I looked at him confused. "Uh yeah! Duh!" He gave me a are-you-really-asking-me-that look. "I'll go if you let me practice something on you." I stopped punching and looked at him. "You don't need to on me. I have a surprise for you." He walked toward the door and told me to close my eyes. I heard another footstep come in.

"Open." He told me. I opened my eyes and saw my idol in front of me. Ronda Rousey. The first girl to go on UFC and win the fight with Carmouche. Winning almost every fight by doing her famous arm lock. Broken who knows how many elbows by other fighters not taping out. Right here in front of me, is the real Ronda freaking Rousey. I was in shock. I couldn't say ANYTHING! For all I know I knew I looked like an idiot standing there and staring. "Happy birthday" he said to me and smiled.

"Hello, my name is Ronda Rousey. I'm here to fight with you today." She smiles at me and stuck her hand out for a handshake. I got back in focus and shook hands with her. "Gaby, Gaby Horan." I looked at Niall. "Your boyfriend here called me saying you love to spend your time down here and that you thought I was your idol." She looked around. I had out posters of EVERY event she has ever fought. "I love fighting. And it's been my dream to meet you Ronda." I said.

~10 minutes later~

Ronda was going to teach me moves and we are going to fight like they do for 3 - 5 minute rounds. We sat down and talked about what I would learn first.

~after the fight~

Ronda let me win one fight, and I felt good, but when we went into the 2nd and 3rd round and she won. Believe me she is STRONG! She even told me I hit hard too. After the fight she signed my gloves and a poster and we took a picture together. It was already 7:30 at night. We stayed fight down here the whole time. After Ronda left I found Niall.

~Niall's P.O.V~

They spent the WHOLE day down at in the fight room. The boys and I were sitting where the windows were and watching her fight. We were all amazed. After she was done we all ran upstairs to be like crazy people. Gaby hated people watching her fight. We heard good night and footsteps into the living room. Me and the boys sat there casually on our phones. I herd Gaby grab on to the couch and she jumped over sitting next to me. "I lie you so much right now." She said seriously and kissed me and we fell asleep on the couch.

~Morning time~

~Back to Gaby's P.O.V~

It was Saturday now. Which meant sleeping in day for the boys. But as for me I get up early and sit around the house. I gotta go get me some friends here. The boys won't let me go out so I kinda got a plan. I went to all the boys rooms and changed their clock hours back. It was originally 9:30am so I changed it to 5:30am and pulled their curtains shut so they don't see the light. I went to my room and changed my clock too so they won't suspect anything and did the oldest trick in the book...I put my pillows under my sheets and got ready.

~30 minutes later~

I wore a 5 Seconds of Summer shirt (Niall got for me) and black ripped skinny jeans and my rainbow converse (I know Niall got them for me too). I got my phone and money and started walking out the door. I was half way down the driveway when I forgot my iPod. Ugh! I went back and found my iPod but Harry was up. Sh!t I just walked casually. Harry saw me and ran to the door. "Where are you going pretty lady?" He said. "Playing with dogs, what does it look like I'm doing?" I said sarcastically. "You know why you can't go out." He explained to me. "And who's going to stop me?" I pushed him out the way and walked outside down the street to go find myself a buddy.

~1 hour later~

I was sitting on the swings at the park. No one was out...I guess it's too early for people to be out. I glanced at my watch 11am. It's lunch time I thought people would be out. I got up and walked around the plaza. I found an amusement park with rides. It was kinda empty. I walked in and waited to pay for m ticket. A few kids in front of me got their ticket and ran to the rides. The guy was cute, I guess he saw me staring at him and said hello. "Hi." I said nervously. I handed him money and he gave me a ticket. I walked over to where all the crazy rides were. I Gus the guy shift ended because he came running to me while I was in line. "Hey." He said "Hi again." I smiled. "Sorry, name's Cody." He stuck his hand out. "Gaby" I said and shook his hand. It was our turn for the ride, I hope in and he was behind sitting next to me.

~15 rides later~

I looked at my watch again an it read 3:30pm. I looked at Cody and asked if he was hungry. He said yes so we walked out of the amusement park and went to Nandos. It was a little busy but we got a table. We were day next to the window. It was a bit gloomy, and a little too cold. Like if something bad were to happen. I looked at the corner of my eye and Cody was staring at me. I turned my head toward him and he pretended to look at the menu. He looked at me, "How old are you Gaby?" "19 and you?" "I'm 19 too." Woo same age! The waiter took our order and Cody and I were talking. Our food came and we talked more, learning more about each other. While I was talking to him I saw someone right across where I was. It was Niall. "f-ck" I muttered. "What?" He turned around and Niall got up and walked toward our table. "What is this?" Niall asked me. He looked at Cody and then back to me. "Look bud, listen, she was at the amusement park-" Cody was cut off by Niall. "Is this a date?" He looked sad. "No Niall this isn't a date. I just wanted to get a friend because I was in the house for a while." I explained to him. He had tears in his eyes and he walked out of the restaurant. I said sorry to Cody and left money on the table and left.

I ran after Niall who was across the street. I ran after him and stopped him. "Niall, it wasn't a date!" I said. He wouldn't look at me. "Niall!"I screamed. "Niall! Please! I needed to get out." I tried explaining. "Them what was it?" He asked. "We were hungry and so we went to the restaurant. I told him I have a boyfriend too." I felt a trickle of water in my eyes and I looked up and soon the clouds started coming in, and soon enough it was raining. Niall cupped my cheek an kissed me "I'm sorry." he said and walked me home.

~5 minutes~

We came home and everyone looked mad. I whispered to Niall, "Why do they look mad?" We walked over to the living room with the boys. "Tell her." Niall said. Liam came up with tears in him eyes, he couldn't even look at me. Zayn hugged him. "What's going on guys?" I sounded scared. Harry's face was red of them most. He spoke words that I had fainted to. "Jessica's in the hospital and they're saying she might not make it"

-BAM!-

I pasted out.