First kiss

#•#•#•after the park was closed#•#•#•

"Alright.... so uhh.... what now?" I asked. Liam thought and said, "Well can you drive? If you can then just follow us. We will be staying at our house." "Aw sweet! yeah I'll follow you...... Who coming with me?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~Silence~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh. Jessica are you going with them?" I told her. "Yeah duh!" She said. "Fine. I'll just follow you guys." I explained. I walked over to my car and started it. "WAIT!" Niall yelled. He opened the passenger door to my car and hopped in. "Can I ride with you to the house?" he asked. "uh... yeah of course." I told him. I started driving and following the car in front of us. Niall made a conversation and it was sorta weird.... well.... for me it was.

Niall: So....uh... how old are you?

Me: I'm 18...... you?

Niall: 19.

Me: Huh... you look younger. How is it like being famous and being chased by teenage girls?

Niall: The fans? I love them. I wouldn't be here without them. Are you a fan?

Me: Me? oh no. Jessica is. She LOVES uhh....

Niall: Harry?

Me: yeah Harry.

Niall: Hey can I ask you something?

Me: Yeah anything.

Niall: Do you have a umm.... a b-boyfriend?

Me: Uhh.....no. not right now., why?

Niall: Uhh.... no reason. Just asking.

Me: Oh..well we are here.

We get out of the car and go inside the house. "Alright I'm of to bed people" Zayn told us. "Yeah me too. I'm out." Louis said. "Alright goodnight." Niall told them. Jessica and Harry went to the living room and started to watch a movie. Liam went out to go see his girlfriend. "Hey uh Niall." I said. "Yeah?" "Where are we going to sleep.... are me and Jessica sharing a room?" I asked him. "Well by the looks of it. Jessica and Harry....might use one room...." he pointed at Harry and Jessica, clearly not watching the movie....just sucking the faces together...... that's nasty. not even five minutes has pasted and they're making out. "So where will I sleep?" I asked Niall. "Anywhere you want."

Just then Harry turned off the movie and took Jessica upstairs. God. I never had a boyfriend..... I haven't even had my first kiss..... I'm so lonely. I guess Niall saw my sadness. "Hey what's wrong? I herd you mumble things." "nothing" I told him. "No something's wrong. You mumbles about being alone and a kiss?" He told me. "I'm just alone. It's fine." I tried telling him.

Niall came to me and have me a hug. "I herd you. You speak out loud. Never had your first kiss?" He told me. "No." I said back. "It feels like this." Then he did what he did.

Niall kissed me.