30 minutes is a long time

~•~•1 Month later: Gaby's P.O.V~•~•

Well just as I predicted....sorta. Niall and I started dating.....yesterday. Uhh... Harry and Jessica did not make it. They broke up so now it's kinda awkward being around the house. Niall is so nice and sweet. All the boys are. Right now I'm kinda in a pickle... Jessica is still mad that I yelled at her and now whenever we are alone or we are close she will 1) yell 2) scream 3) hit and 4) attack.

So far I'm only 1&2.

"Babe, we have to go to Simons real quick. Do you want to come?" Niall asked me. "I think I'll stay. Don't want to go in public yet with media." I told him. "Okay, I'll be back in 30 minutes." He kissed me and left. I herd only 5 footsteps go out the door.

Fuck. Jessica didn't go. What day is it today? 14th. WHAT THE HELL! Today is her monthly. I'm going to die. I'm going to 1-4. Today is my bad luck.

"GABY! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!" Jessica screamed through the house. People of Earth, I have done nothing wrong to Jessica except for that day I yelled at her. That's the only time. If I die or get injured....you know what happened. "TODAY GABY."

I went downstairs to see what the hell she wants. "Yes?" I ask her. "I'm hungry, I want breakfast." She commanded. oh HELL no did she just do that. I'm not her slave. "Well there is some cereal on top of the fridge." I told her. "What if I don't want cereal?" "Then make yourself something." I was getting tired of this and made my way upstairs.

"Bitch just make me something." She said. "No Jessica! I'm not your slave." I said back. "Now or when we get back to the house I'm kicking you out." She told me. Kicked out of the house. All because I didn't make her breakfast. What is wrong with this girl. I chose what I wanted and stuck with my guns. "Fine. Kick me out. But that leaves you to get a job to pay the house and you will have to do the cleaning since I won't be there," I explained to her. "I'm going to clean up and shower and just possibly just clean since there is nothing to do." "AHHH! FINE!" Jessica yelled at me.

Jessica is from a rich family. She was given everything. Mine wasn't. So people now you know. I went to Niall room and got my clothes at went to shower. I turned of the nice hot water on me. Washed my hair with my watermelon shampoo and conditioner. Washed my body with plain smell. Since I didn't want that to mess with my hair smell. I got out of the shower and dried off and got dressed. My hair goes naturally straight so I just left it alone. I don't wear make up so I just left the bathroom. I made the bed and picked up the loose clothes around the room. Might as well go downstairs and watch TV.

When I was going downstairs it was quiet. and I mean QUIET. "Jessica?" I yelled. "JESSICA?!" I screamed. What if something happened. What if she is hurt. What if there is someone in the. house and has her. I started to panic. Soon I was gasping for air. "Jessica...." gasp. "Jessica...."gasp. I fell to my knees. I couldn't breathe. I herd noise upstairs and I didn't know what it was. Either Jessica or someone else. It was getting harder to breathe. I tried for Jessica again. "Jessica...." gasp. "Jessica...." gasp. I fell on the floor reaching for air. The door opened and the boys walked in. "WE'RE HOME-" They looked at me. Niall came running.

"Help......" gasp "Me....." gasp. "Gaby breathe. In and out. In. Out." Niall got my breathing normal and asked me what happened. "I don't know where Jessica is and then I was thinking someone took her or there is someone in the house." I told him and what happened when they left. He got mad.

~•~Niall's P.O.V~•~•

When she told me what Jessica wanted her to do when we left. Gaby's right 100%. She's not a slave. I took her upstairs and went back down with the boys. I told them we need to find Jessica.

-.-.-.-.-.-.30 minutes later.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We found Jessica.