Birthdays and. . . PAUL?!

Niall was hugging Lucy, then he picked her up and started walking towards me. I stood still thinking in my head, I really don't want to see him to be honest.

*Niall's P.O.V*

I was just sitting at home. In my room. I was angry with myself letting Gaby go. I didn't do anything. I've been wearing my tank-top and shorts for about a week now. All I do is drink, sleep, and eat. I was about to turn on the telly until Paul walked in, "Niall, get some clothes on. We are going to go get some fresh air." and walked out before I could protest.

Some fresh air couldn't hurt me. I got up, took a nice hot shower and put some clean clothes on and walked outside with Paul. All the boys were in the car already.

*15 minutes later*

Paul pulled up to this house that looks like they were having a birthday party. The house looks so familiar, I can't put 2 and 2 together. We parked the car and we hopped out. Paul went and rang the doorbell. The door opened and my heart stopped. Gaby opened the door, along with a tiny human behind her. The little girl looked at me and asked Gaby is I was daddy. She look so much like me. Gaby looked hesitant, so I spoke up and said yes.

The little girl ran up to me and started telling 'daddy is home, daddy is home'.

I picked her up and started walking towards Gaby.

*Gaby's P.O.V*

"I see you've met your daughter Lucy." I said as sweetly as possible. I went to go grab Lucy, "Can't I spend time with my daughter Gaby?" I got frustrated. He hasn't been here in 2 years and he just magically shows up?! uhh no, not sliding with me. "No, because 2 years ago when I told you she was here, you didn't want me OR her. So you can't just poof up magically and start pretending you want to be in our lives and-" I got cut off by Lucy crying. I kneeled down next to her, "Lucy what's wrong baby?" She rubbed her eyes. She pointed at Niall and said, "D-daddy don't w-want me." I felt really bad, but it was the truth. I hugged Lucy and picked her up. I looked at Niall, "You're welcome to stay, but lets talk later when Lucy isn't up." I walked in the house and told Lucy to go playing the bounce house. I went to the backyard and the bounce house was jumping uncontrollably. I looked inside and Louis was in there. I didn't say anything.

*Jessica's P.O.V*

I see Niall is back. Ugh he was so mean to Gaby. I went outside to greet him. "Hello Niall." He looked up. His eyes were puffy and red, "Hello Jessica. How have you been?" He asked. I sat down next to him, "What's wrong Ni?" I rubbed him back in little circles. "I'm sorry for what I did to Gaby. I nearly lost me job to her, but my family needs the money." he was crying at my shoulder at this point.

*3 hours later*

*Gaby's P.O.V*

Finally the party is over. Everyone went home and Lucy is dead tired. All the boys went home except Niall. I guess he was waiting for us to talk. After I showered Lucy and got her to bed, Jessica and Zac were talking to Niall downstairs. I got in my pjs and went down the stairs. I sat down across from Niall so I could see him face to face. Jessica and Zac stood up, "I think we should go to bed." And with that they went upstairs.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked Niall. "I wanna be in your life again, and be here for Lucy." His cheeks and eyes were red. I looked down, "You didn't even try to fight for me, Niall. Almost everyday Lucy asks me if daddy is coming home," I paused and looked up at him. "And I have to say no and break her heart."

"Then I promise, I'll will be here and I will never let you go. Please give me another chance. I was lost without you." He started crying again. I got up and sat down next to him. "Ni, don't cry." I rubbed his back.

I heard tiny footsteps coming down the stairs and Niall and I we turned around and saw Lucy come downstairs and walked next to Niall. "Daddy don't cwy." She hugged Niall and sat on his lap. Niall wiped his eyes and asked Lucy, "Baby, do you want daddy to be here forever?" Lucy nodded her head yes.

"Gaby, can I be in your life forever?"