Screaming confessions

•~•~•~•Gaby's P.O.V~•~•~•~

"Why do you keep kissing me?" I asked him. That's the second time in less that 24 hours he kissed me. "Because I l-love you......" He blushed. "We BARELY know each other," I explained. "Give it some time and go slow. I don't want fans hating me or Jessica. okay?" I finished. "Okay." was all that he said.

~•~•Jessica's P.O.V~•~•~

I forgot to tell the boys about Gaby's panic attack. After I helped her I just went back to Harry's room. "What happened babe?" Harry asked. "Just a panic attack. I forgot to tell you guys that." I explained to him. I jumped in bed with him. I look at the clock next to us. 8:32. It's too early. "Hey....um... I know we met yesterday.... but I like you." Harry told me.

"I like you too." I said back. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked me. HOLY CRAP! Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend! I mean sure I had a lot of boyfriends.....who only lasted a week. But Harry's different.....Right? "YES OF COURSE!" I yelled and kissed him. You know when I kissed him I thought I would feel like fireworks you know. I didn't fell anything. Is that bad?

"Harry come on breakfast is ready- oh...." Niall came in without knocking. How rude. I stopped kissing Harry and looked at Niall. God he was cute too. What the hell I just got in a relationship and now I'm calling guys cute. I sound like a whore...... "We will be right there." Harry told him. Then Niall left.

~•~•Niall's P.O.V~•~•~•

See I herd him. Already day 2 and he asked her to be his girlfriend. Maybe I should wait for Gaby. I mean I DID just meet her. But I like her for crying out loud! Let me explain.

-MOST GIRLS WHO WANT ME-

• Too much make-up

• So annoying

• Want fame from me

• Wear clothes that's for like 8 year olds

-GABY-

• Didn't even know I was famous

• Doesn't even wear make-up

• Dresses like whatever (looks better in my clothes)

• Quiet but lovable.

That's why I like Gaby. Her personality is awesome. Guess I will just have to wait. But I will wait for her. We have a whole year with the girls before our year tour starts around the world. I went downstairs and Liam had breakfast ready. I got my food and started eating. Gaby came downstairs and grabbed her food and sat across from me.

"Hi." She said. "Hey." I said with my mouth full. "That's a lovely view," She joked. "Where's Jessica?" "Upstairs with Harry." "Wow." Gaby shook her head no. "Does she like you?" I asked her. I just need to know. "Not all the time," she said. "She's sometimes nice to me then mean to me. I call her my sour patch kid and my mini Taylor Swift."She joked. "How is she like that?" I asked. "A sour patch kid by one day being on her period wanting to kill and the next loving the hit out of you. and a Taylor Swift because every week is a new guy. it's pretty gross. Even though she doesn't like me I still love her for letting me stay with her after what happened." she explained to me. She was tearing up by the end of her sentence. "Can I ask what happened?" "My parents got in an accident when I was 15. So instead of going to a foster house I went to my best friend and her and her parents" She was crying at this point. I got up and gave her a hug.

"It's alright. I'm sorry that happened." She hugged me back, got up, kissed my cheek and left the kitchen.

For the first time she kissed me. Well on the cheek, but still. But then now I know that Jessica is like. A new guy every week. That is kinda gross.

I went to go find her upstairs.

~•~•Gaby's P.O.V~•~•~

I started crying. I miss my parents. It's not fair. The stupid car went through a red light. What an ass. I got up and gave Niall a kiss. He was so sweet. I went upstairs to his room, well it was the only room I knew. Instead of going in his room I found Harry's. Jessica and him were making out. They stopped kissing and looked at me with my crying puffy face running with fresh tears.

"What's wrong Gaby?" Jessica faked concerned. "Why Jessica? Why every week a new guy? Why won't you get a job and help me? Why do I do EVERYTHING?! JUST BECAUSE MY PARENTS DIED?!"I started yelling at her. She has been a bitch to me for 3 years. "What does she mean a new guy every week?" Harry asked Jessica. "Every week he has a new guy in the house. She doesn't do SHIT! Both of you guys are a GREAT couple." I started walking to the door. "What a slut." I said out loud. I'm so pissed right now. I tried a different door. It was Liam's room. Kissing Danielle. Why the hell is everyone making out today.

I went to what seems Zayns room and guess what was happening. Yup, making our with Perrie. I went to Louis room and he was still sleeping. So I went to the last room and it was Nialls. I went in and just laid down on the bed. Niall walked in and laid next to me. "Hey are you okay? I herd you yelling." He told me. "I told Jessica what I wanted to tell her for the past 3 years." Niall hugged me and just looked at me.

"I love you." He told me.