Hospital Run

*Nialls P.O.V*

I woke up and turned over to see Gaby, but she wasn't in bed. That's weird cause I didn't feel her get out. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the door to the kitchen and saw Gaby on the floor, she look like she was dead.

"Gaby?! Gaby! GUYS!" I yelled. All the boys ran downstairs. Liam came through the door. "Jesus what happened?" "I don't know!" I yelled. I checked for anything that could help me. There was a necklace on her well, I think it was a dog tag...the problem was it was that it was long and it was inside her shirt.

I tried pulling on it but it was stuck in her bra and so I had to go and untie it. Harry being an idiot started chuckling until Louis hit his balls and fell on the floor. GOT IT! The dog tag read, 'Patient #2309718 hospitalized for cut vein' I checked her wrist and there was deep cuts. "HOLY SHI-

~5 minutes later~

I ran in through the hospital doors and asked anyone for help. "What happened?" a nurse asked. "Uh, c-cuts on her wrist!" I stuttered. The nurse got Gaby in a chair and sent her to a room. The boys and I had to wait in the room.

(Gaby's P.O.V)

I woke up. In a baby blue room with white strips. Lines in my arms, beeping of my heart going. I looked around. All the boys are sleeping. What time is it? I went to grab my phone, I yelped because my wrist hit the corner of the desk, I looked at my wrist and there were cuts. Niall woke up, "Hey." He sounded tired. "What happened?" I asked. "You passed out and you had cuts on your wrist." He grabbed my arm to look at my wrist. He started crying. "Don't cry." I whispered. "Why did you do it?" I didn't know how to to explain to him.

"I did it because today was the day my parents died and Jessica HUMILIATED me on twitter for being a foster child living with a celebrity for money and fame." I started crying, Niall came next to me and laid next to me on the bed. "Then what" he asked. "I got depressed. Did I ever tell you where my parents where going on the night?" I asked him. "No you didn't." he whispered. "We were going to my grandmothers to celebrate my birthday. The day my parents died was my birthday." I whispered. "Im sorry." Niall hugged me and I cried on his shoulder. Soon all the boys woke up. "Gaby thank goodness you're okay." Liam said and hugged me. Then Zayn, Louis, then Harry. They all got up and Niall got his guitar and they started singing to me.

Niall: Hush little baby

Zayn: Don't you cry

Harry: Don't cut your arms

Liam: Don't say goodbye

Louis: Put down that razor

Niall: Put down that light

Harry: It may be hard but

Zayn: You'll win this fight

Liam: We'll be right here

Harry: Through thick and thin

Louis: Have no fear

Zayn: Find strength within

All: We all love you, don't just, just don't do it okay?

Niall put down his guitar and they all came to give me a hug while me crying because that little song says a lot.

They all looked tired so they all gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to bed. Niall gave me a long soft kiss before he went to bed.

~Morning time~

When I woke up the room was empty. No boys, no guitar, but a note. It read,

'The nurse asked us to tell you to push the button when you are awake. We had to go wait in the lobby.'

-Nialler

I pushed the button on the side of me and a couple minutes later a nurse can in. "How are you feeling Mrs. Horan?" "Oh I'm sorry, I'm not married." "I don't know miss, that boy put you as married to him." The nurse said. "Huh, that's something..." The nice nurse named Haley checked everything on me. "Honey now here is what happened, when you cut your wrist you cut so deep you got a vein. You're lucky the boys brought you quick, you wouldn't have made it if they never found you." She started wrapping a bandage around my wrist. The nurse also told me how to clean up the cut and everything like that. "Oh and also," she bent down underneath the bed "Happy birthday sweetheart." It was my favorite flower, a calla lily. "Thank you Miss. Haley."

After I was able to go the boys and I all went home. When we got home all the boys looked at me. "What?" I asked. "What would you like to do today Gaby Boo?" Louis asked me. "Can I be left alone in my room for a while, please?" I walked up to the door and opened it and walked inside. I went upstairs to my room and closed the door and grabbed my iPod and started listening to Three Days Grace (my other favorite band).

~Nialls P.O.V~

I told the guys why she did what she did and they all understood. We waited for Gaby to come down. 30 minutes past, then an hour, then an hour and a half. We all got worried and went upstairs to check on her.

She wasn't in her room. And we all knew what she was doing if she wasn't in her room.

Boxing and fighting.