My secret move

•~•5th month into the year•~•

Well it's been 5 months already and things are getting REALLY boring now. Niall and I are still together and Jessica left. Yes she left. But, Niall asked me to move in and stay so I did. And she did not like that one bit, oh well. So basically now we just hang out and surprise the boys whenever I can. What am I doing currently? Well right now I'm in Louis closet waiting to scare him. Shh! I hear him now.

"Ah let's get some shoes..." Louis said from outside. I heard the door open and I yelled, "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!" and I jumped on him. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Got ya!" I cheered. "Nice one." "Thanks man."

I walked outside his room and went downstairs. Oh did I mention I have my own room now. I LOVE it. The boys hooked it up with EVERYTHING! From big walk-in closet to having over 10,000 followers on twitter. It amazayn. Niall took me out with the media and it was rocky and first, but now it's between girl loving me and girls sending hate on twitter.

I went to the living room where Harry was. Liam, Niall, and Zayn went to go have some lunch. The rest of us (Harry, Louis, and I) weren't hungry. Louis has to go meet Eleanor for lunch. So curtly and I are just hanging today. We don't spend much time. Well for me only Niall.

"Hey currly." I greeted Harry. "Hey beautiful." He said back. I told him not to do those kind of things when we are together. But, I'm guessing since Niall isn't here he thinks he has to do it. "What did we say?" I reminded him. "Niall isn't here." See told ya. "Even when he's not here Harry." I went to get my laptop, grabbed it and sat back at the couch. Went on to Twitter to see what's happening. I posted a picture of Niall and I having lunch at Nandos yesterday and that was getting likes left and right. The comments got a little out of control....

@1D_Loves_Me: You're ugly! I don't even know why Niall wants you.

@Im_Nialls69: Who the hell are you taking my husband! You're a whore! You probably want him for his fame.

@Got_A_Carrot_: One word... SLUT!

Why the hell do people do this? Well there goes my day. One tear went down my cheek and soon the rest came with it. Harry saw me and sat next to me to see what I was crying about. "Don't read those." He told me. "No shit Sherlock." "Really? Don't listen to what those people say about you. You're beautiful, you're funny, you're cute," with every positive saying he got closer to my face. He looked at my lips then back to my eyes, "You deserve it." Harry grabbed my cheeks and smashed his lips on mine.

I struggled to get him off but then he or on top of me and that made it harder. I started hitting his back, he laughed in the kiss. He started to kiss down my cheek to my neck, leaving love bites FUCK! "GET OFF OF ME DAMMIT!" I yelled at him. "Or what Gaby?! What are you going to do? Beat me up?! Like if you can!" He teased me. I tripped his legs and pushed him to the floor and wrapped my legs on his stomach and put him a choke lock. "I took classes and got my black belt in Jujitsu (Ju- Jistu) MMA, and Karate. Don't you ever do that to me again!" I whispered in his ear. I let go of him and stood up.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" He screamed at me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?! YOU KISSED ME WENT I DIDN'T WANT YOU TOO!" I screamed back. The door opened to reveal Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Harry didn't seem to care that Niall was in the room. "YOUR TURNING INTO A BITCH GABY!" Harry yelled in my face. "FUCK YOU!" and ended the argument with my hand connecting to his face.

I ran upstairs and went to my room.

•~• Niall's P.O.V •~•

"What happened Harry?" I asked.

__________________________

Well until next time! :P