BOOM fireworks!!

He kissed me. Niall kissed me. My first kiss. It felt good. Our lips moved in sync. About a good minute we stopped for breath. "That was amazing." I gasped. Niall smiled at me. "Was that a good 18 year wait for a kiss?" I smiled back at him, "Hell ya it was." "So where are you going to sleep?" he asked me. "I'll just sleep on the couch.... is it a pull out?" I asked. "No I can't let you do that, you can sleep with me....... I-if you w-want...." Niall said nervously. "Uhhh.... okay, anything is better than the couch.... right?"

•~•Niall's P.O.V•~•

God I don't want to go fast.... I like her. and I don't even know her! We went upstairs and went inside my room. "Hey uhh I don't have any clothes. Can I borrow some?" Gaby asked me. "Yeah here" I handed her some grey sweatpants and one of my 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' shirts. "You can change in here." I pointed to the bathroom.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So uh... just stay on your side and we will be fine." Gaby said seriously... "No promises...." I winked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up and I next o me was a sleeping Gaby. I don't think she knows but she talked in her sleep. "Niall adf kissed djd meeeee." Gaby said in her sleep. Oh I just want to hear more..... "No Niall can't be my ajdkeo boyfriendddddd" Now yes I can. She's different from most girls. She doesn't wear make-up or she doesn't care what she wears. "He deserves betterrrrr than meeee." she slurred. "But Gaby I love you." I said out loud. Gaby woke up when I said that and yawned. "Morning." She said. "Morning." I replied. Just then Louis ran in screaming at us scaring us.... "GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!! HOPE YOU SLEPT GOOD! NOW GET UP AND GET OUT THE HOUSE AND PLAYYYY!!!!" "AHHHH!!!!!" Gaby yelled at him. Then she scared both of us by breathing uneasy. "Dam -gasp- you -gasp- get -gasp- Jessica! -gasp-" She tried breathing for air. Louis went to Harry's room yelling around the house. "JESSICA HELP!!!! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH GABY!!!!!" "What's wrong with her?!" Jessica yelled running to my room. "Dammit Louis did you scare her?! She has panic attacks!!!" Jessica ran to Gaby and told her to breathe in and out slowly. "Gaby, Gaby, Gaby..... breathe. Breathe. there you go." Then we got Gaby's breathing in control. Jessica went back to Harry's room not even checking if Gaby needed anything else. That was rude. I don't think Jessica likes Gaby. Why?

"Gaby are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine....just a panic attack that's all." She said calmly.

"I didn't know I'm sorry. Is your breathing okay now?" I asked her again. "Yeah why-" I went in and kissed her.

BOOM

I felt fireworks go.

The good kind of fireworks.