The drive with him

•~• Niall's P.O.V •~•

"What happened Harry?" I asked him. Wait, hold on, didn't he just call Gaby a bitch. "Did you just call Gaby a bitch?!" I ran to him but Zayn was a little faster. "Niall, buddy, calm down. Talk over it." Zayn said calmly.

"What the HELL happened Harry?" I demanded. "I kissed Gaby," He said. "She can tell you the rest."

I went upstairs to see Gaby. She was packing a backpack. "What are you doing Gaby?" "Im going to see Jessica for a bit, I just need to get out a little." She explained to me. "Can I come,?" I said a little too fast. "Please." I looked at her face and noticed something on her neck. "What's that on your neck?" I asked her.

"Harry left a love bite, that bastard. So I got mad at him at got him a choke hold and we argued and here we are." She said a little fast. "He...left...a LOVE BITE!" I got angry. I went downstairs. "Where's Harry?!" I yelled around the house. "He left!" Liam yelled back. DAMMIT!

Gaby came downstairs and got her car keys. "Wait, can I come?" I asked her. "Hurry hurry then." She replied.

•~• 5 minutes later •~•

•~• Gaby's P.O.V •~•

I went outside and Niall went to the passenger seat and I in the driver. It was silent at first but he started asking me questions.

Niall: What happened?

Me: I was crying because of was people tweeted

-.-BLAH BLAH BLAH-.-

Niall: Okay then what happened?

Me: He started kissing me, them he got on top of me so I got mad and got him a choke hold.

Niall: *silence*

Me: ...surprise...

I smiled at him. He didn't say anything else. We soon got to Jessica's, yeah it's now her's. •~•

I parked in the driveway next to her mini car. Niall got out and ran to open the door for me, haha too late. I opened the door or myself. "I could've opened it for you." He bugged. "I can open things myself Niall."

We walked up the path to the front door.

-KNOCK- -KNOCK- -KNOCK-

Jessica opened the door. All she had around her was a blanket sheet around her. That whore, I knew what she was doing.

-if you know what I mean- •~•

"Oh we got you at a bad time... we will come back later." I told Jessica. "That sounds like a good idea, never come back." She hissed and shut the door on Niall and I. "Okay then." I said out loud. Niall and I went back to my 1965 Mustang and put it out the driveway and drove back home.

-10 minutes later on the way to the house-

\[•]-[•]/ <--- Nerd glasses. lol

We made it back to the house and parked my car in the corner of the driveway. Niall was really squirmy for the last 10 minutes. The time was only 5:47 pm. We got out the car and went inside. Niall told me that everyone was out, even Harry. We went upstairs and watched a movie.

After the movie ended Niall asked me a very odd question.

"Did you like the kiss with Harry?"

" Of course not! What kind of question is that?!" I didn't want to get into an argument with him.

"You don't have to yell Gaby. Im right here."

"Im not yelling I'm just surprised by the question you just asked."

"I was just asking." He said in a voice that sounded irritated.

Time- 7:43 pm

I decided to close up early and go to bed. "Night Niall." I said. "Night.

__________________________

OMG ALREADY 36 READS!!!!! AMAZAYN!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!