An almost normal day

Okay so no one commented what I said.... so.... it's just a chapter. Uhh I just wanted to continue because I like the story. More information at the end.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

LAST TIME:

-Niall's P.O.V-

~•~•~ 30 minutes later ~•~•

We found Jessica.

-------------/\-----------/\----------------

-Still Niall's P.O.V-

Jessica was in my room. The other boys were downstairs with Gaby and looking for Jessica. "What are you doing in here?" I asked her. "Oh uh... n-nothing!" She studdered. "What are you doing in my room? You scared Gaby downstairs because she couldn't find you and she thought something happened." I told her. "Well sorry lover boy." She said in a sassy tone. "Almost killed her. She couldn't breathe," I stated. "And yes I am a lover boy. I love Gaby."

Jessica walked over to me. I was in front of my bed and she came from the other side. "Why Gaby?" She asked. "Because I love her. and she loves me." I explained her. She came closer to me. She came so close that her face was inches from my face. She better not. Just back away when she does. I was right... she leaned in and I moved away. She got mad and put her arms around my neck and pulled me forward. She got her lips on mine and kissed me hard. I pushed her away and gave her a scold look. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I yelled at her. Soon it became an argument.

Me: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!

Jessica: MAYBE BECAUSE I WANTED TO!

Me: WHAT IF I DIDN'T?!

Jessica: YOU KNOW YOU LIKED IT!

Me: NO I DIDN'T! IT WAS NOTHING LIKE GABY'S!

Jessica: ...............

Me: Look. I know this is a year thing but please. Don't make it hard for all of us.

I walked out to tell the boys where she was. To my surprise Harry was the first to run. I went to Gaby and say next to her in the living area. Gaby I need to tell you something.

~•~Gaby's P.O.V•~•

"Yeah what is it?" I said. "Right now Jessica kissed me. And trust me I pushed her away and we got in an argument and she's pretty mad." He explained to me. "It's fine. I believe you."

"Really?"

"Yes. and that you actually TOLD me. That explains a lot." I told him.

I leaned in an kissed him.

"Want to watch a movie with everyone?" He asked me. "Yeah let's get everyone and find a movie." I told him. Niall got everyone and I picked a movie.... The Notebook.... nah too awkward..... Paranormal Activity.... no too scawy... Grown Ups? YEAH! I got the movie and out it in.

Everyone came to the living room and there was three chairs. Liam and Zayn shared one, Niall and I, and Jessica was in the middle of Harry and Louis. oh boo bear.....

-30 minutes into the movie-

Louis was making it hard to watch the movie. "HAZZA!!! HOLD MY HAND!"

"BOO BEAR HOLD STILL PLEASE!" Harry said. "I'm going to carry Zayn upstairs, he fell asleep." Liam told us. He carried Zayn upstairs and came back downstairs. It's now 9:53. "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! HOLD MY HAND!" Louis demanded.

I whispered to Niall, "Hey I'm just going to go to bed. This didn't really work out the way I wanted it to."

"Hey guys you can watch the movie uhh... I'm just going to bed." I told Louis, Harry, and Jessica.

"GOODNIGHT GABY GOO!" Louis yelled. "Night Gaby." Harry and Jessica said together.

Me and Niall went upstairs and went to bed.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Okay well that's it.... it kinda sucked. I'll try better tomorrow. uhh... can we try to get about 19 reads and 10 votes? first to comment 'NIALL TOOK MY LUCKY CHARMS!' is my next dedicated chapter. love you guys. night.

Peace

Love

Niall

-HoranIrishFan