Lets Try Tomorrow.

FAIR WARNING THERE IS ADULT ADVISORY IN THIS CHAPTER. . . IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN SKIP THE PART OR JUST SKIP THE CHAPTER. YOU PORBABLY WON'T GET IT THOUGH. . . I SHOULD STOP TALKING AND GET BACK TO THE STORY. ALRIGHT IM GOING BACK TO THE STORY LOVE YOU BYE.

They were waiting for me to get all my stuff. Niall was holding a trash bag. I went to my suitcase and opened it up and got out my little black box. I walked up to Niall and before I could drop the box, Liam grabed it out of my hand and opened the box. Call me crazy but in the box held 10 blades, 2 lighters, and a pocket knife. I left my sleeping pills in my secret pocket in my suitcase. Liam looked at me and gave me a you-are-not-leaving-my-side-ever face. I sighed as Liam threw the box away. Louis was at my left and Zayn by my right, holding my hands from grabbing them. They were squeezing a little too hard that I started crying. "Guys stop you're hurting her!" Niall yelled. Zayn and Louis let go of my arms and backed away. I layed on the floor and stayed in a ball.

Time: 9:52 pm

The boys were playing on the x-box in the living room, and me, I'm just in my room. I looked at the time and thought... I should just take a pill or two and go to bed. Without thinking I went to my bag and took two pills.

I laid in bed and drifted off to sleep.

(Niall's P.O.V)

Wow, what a day. My poor baby, I can't believe all those scars. But I still love her. I know most people don't really like those kind of people but she is still my Gaby. Speaking of Gaby, she hasn't came out of her room. I got up to go check on her. Okay, so while I was getting out of my chair I get this weird feeling whenever I think about Gaby or when I go and find her. Then it clicked in my head. I want her. Like I want her want her. I went into her part of the room and saw her with her eyes closed. I freaked out for a minute and went to go see if she was breathing. She was. Okay she is just sleeping I thought but my urges won't go away. I left the room and sat back down at my chair. Let's try tomorrow. The boys want to stop at a little town to get some fresh air and to stay at for the day.

Time: 4:55 am (The next day...you probably already know that...whatever)

(Gaby's P.O.V)

I woke up. I still feel tired. Ugh stupid me. I saw that the bus was parked and realized someone was carrying me. Niall. None of the boys were with him. "Niall." I whispered. He looked down at me and smiled. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty." He opended a door and put me on a bed. "Where are the other boys?" I asked. He walked to the door and locked the door and closed the blinds. "They have their own rooms." "Oh" Niall came next to me and started kissing me. He trailed down my cheek to my neck and started sucking on my skin, leaving a hickey. "Niall..." I moaned. He sucked on my neck more leaving more hickey's. "Niall stop, I can't have any more of those."

Niall stopped kissing my neck but started to take of my shirt. I couldn't stop, and I obviously couldn't say anything due to Nialls soft lips.

5 minutes later

We both had are clothes off and are in a serious make-out session. I've never seen Niall so aggressive before. He's just a little. He stopped kissing me and pushed me in front of him. "Ow, becareful Niall." "Hush and start doing your thing." and he pushed my head in front of his dick. I grabbed it and started pumping up and down. I did this for a while to get on Nialls nerves. While I was doing this I looked at the clock. 6:05 am. We were basicly having morning sex. I stopped pumping and licked the tip then stuck the whole length in my mouth. After about 3 minutes of that Niall picked me up and tossed me onto the bed. I was on the bottom and he was on the top. He go ready and stuck his length in slowly. I let out a small moan. He began to go faster and harder. "Ugh fuck, you're so tight." After minutes after pounding, he came inside me.

"Oh, my, god. Niall that was," He cut me off "Amazing. I've wanted to do that for a while now with you." He said. I crawled next to him and cuddled with him under the convers. "I love you Niall." I said him. "I love you too Gaby." He said back and kissed my forehead.

In the morning when all the boys gathered for breakfast All the boys were smirking. "What are you guys smiling about?" I said. "Someone had fun this morning." Harry smirked. I blushed and hid my face with my hair. "Guys leave her alone. she's blushing." I looked up and saw Niall turn a shade of pink.

1 month later

Ugh it's already been a month. I've been sick. I think I might've gotten a cold. "Niall! I'm sick!" I coughed. "Um.. Gaby I need you to check something for me." He came into the bedroom. He had a plastic bag in his hands. He handed me the bag and I opened it. Inside held pregnacy testers. I looked up at Niall. "Niall, if this come back positive, will you still be here with me?" I asked. He sat next to me and said, "Of course baby." I got up and went to the bathroom and peed on the sticks.

5 minutes later

-Beep- -Beep- -Beep-

I went into the bathroom and looked over at the sticks. "NIALL!" I yelled. "What is it?" He came running into the bathroom.

Positive