Part 4

Jungkook's POV

Since jimin doesn't want to eat, i offered him a drink so he won't be that hungry, gladly he accepted it.

It's about time for sunset..wow time flies quickly today (I thought , The view is very pretty from here, I had an idea to ask jimin)

"Jimin hyung, do you want to go outside? The wind is more relaxing during sunset" i asked him while he was back facing me, he was staring outside the window again;staring at nowhere.

He didn't reply nor move an inch, so i just take it as a 'no' . I pity our patients here for losing their mind due to their personal problems, why our life must be this cruel?

"Jimin hyung, i will come back later for your dinner and for your medicine ok? Bye" i gathered all my things and leave the room after glancing at my patient one last time.

~~~
Whilst walking ,i walked passed with jin hyung together with his patient, taehyung...This guy is really a mystery despite of his handsome exterior.

They are at the park(inside the institution)
Jin hyung doing his traffic dance while smiling at taehyung but taehyung just stared at him, well that's what i thought ?? He's back facing me..but what can you expect with patients here? Of course they are always wearing their pokerface

Jin's POV

Me and taehyung wander around the park, i am happily talking about things to him like how i learnt how to cook,how my first driving class goes and even how i confused people of my undying love with color pink.

I'm quite tired talking because i am the only one whose keeping our conversation long..he's not talking tho.

I looked at him for a second before something popped on my head.

I wonder how taehyung look when he smile?

I stood up from my seat which is next to him. I stood infront of him with my innocent smile plastered on my face. gladly, he turned his head to look at me..after he pay attention on me i started to dance my traffic dance with full of effort.

Although he didn't smile, i saw his eyes sparkle; amused one.

I already familiarized his body language because it's been a while since i started nursing him.

"How's my dancing? Is it good?" I raised my right hand with thumbs up sign while smiling at him as if i am convincing him to approve with my dancing skills.

"Maybe i'll sing for you. Hmmm what to sing? Ballad songs? Or rap? What do ya think taetae?" I looked at him for a moment; of course he just stared at me

"Hehe. Ok i'll sing...it is called just one day" i cleared my throat and started singing.

I was about to sang just one day's second verse..he suddenly stood up from his seat; i realized he was having his illness attack. He's breathing heavily while holding his head with both of his hand..his eyes were panicking

Did i make him remember something tragic? Sh*t i'm so dead

"Taehyung,calm down" i was about to patted his back but he just shoved my hands away, he started screaming which is worst.

"No! No!" He was screaming those words repeatedly