New Jikook story: Trailer

Author's POV

It's the first day of the demi gods at the camp for the entire summer

All of them are already assigned to their respective dorms under the name of their father or mother's cabin.

Mostly, the leaders of the camp are gods but they also choose another leaders for each cabin to organize them well, they let the most respective and powerful demi gods of each cabin to lead their own cabin.

A tall man with deep dimples leads the Hermes Cabin named Kim Namjoon. He's kinda famous because he is the greatest demi god communicator and messenger of the camp, he also travels to underworld to give the king hades a letter (if he steals the letter that supposed to deliver by his own father, hermes.

Guess yall have a clue whose who leading each cabin? Yep! They are the best of the best according to their respective clan

Min Yoongi, the son of poseidon he once created a tsunami after he lost the winter battle against Hermes's son namjoon although he's a trouble maker, he protects the camp with all his heart.

Jung Hoseok, The very talented guy in Apollo cabin. . Demi gods are sometimes seeks for his own prophecy when he have permission to his father,Apollo. His main job at camp is organize a party or music class since he is too good at it.

Kim Seokjin, another son of apollo who are assign at healing people.

Kim Taehyung, son of circe;the goddess of magic. Taehyung haven'T met his mother because circe hates male.

Jeon Jeongguk, the president of demi gods since he was the son of Zeus;the king of gods

****

Bang Hyunsik, a chubby middle aged half man half centaur stood at the center of amphitheater as all of the demi gods were called for the important announcement.

" good day campers! Last summer, we officially announced our demi gods team leader to assist all of you! Tonight, we will satisfy our growling stomach with international foods! You must prepare yourselves for the opening celebration! Of course it will lead by our very own Apollo cabin! Please let us give them a round  of applause! "

Everyone happily clapped -- couldn't hide their excitement for the night party and to see hoseok performed on stage.

The leader of each cabins, including jeongguk  became good friends after the battle with some creatures from the underworld, with the help of namjoon, they successfully threw the creatures back to the underworld to receive their punishment from escaping the tartarus ( a region of the underworld where doors of death is located )

****

THE SIX BOYS sat on the grass near the canoe lake while enjoying the night sky.

They talked about different things until jin brought a topic about hades's son.

" have you thought about what he looks like ? " Jin asked while looking at them , eager to know what are the others opinion.

" well. . . Kinda, i don't have any idea if he has similar features to those monsters living in the underworld or something like that " Taehyung declared while throwing a rock at the lake.

" one thing is for sure, he is naturally a pain in the ass! What would you expect from the creatures in the underworld?! " Namjoon said, Hades may heard him because the ground shooked.

However, yoongi turned to look at hoseok as if silently asking for a prophecy. Everyone looked at hoseok,waiting for a fact.

Hoseok smiled " sorry, my vision is blurred. . I guess father wouldn't let me to use my powers in prophecy "

" So , jeongguk! What do you think if the son of hades suddenly join us at the camp? ya know? Hades wants to steal your zeus's position at  mount  olympus which is your father, what if his son wants to steal it too? Kronos might use him as a powerful weapon to destroy the camp " Jin spoke again.

Jeongguk thinked for a little before shrugging.

" i guess i have to kill him if that happens . I wouldn't let bad demi gods to destroy the camp or else we will be in trouble "

They let the topic set aside, jeongguk just listened to them . . As he was peacefully enjoying the night breeze, he heard someone laughed, a low sexy laugh he have ever heard yet he got a goosebumps after hearing the voice, he was sure it was a boy, he could say that it wasn't one of his friends who laughed because it was some kind of creepy laugh like it's came from the. . . .

" under world " jeongguk murmured. Slightly aware from what will come for tomorrow or the next day.

TITLE : RULERS OF THE RULES
BY DUIZHANGBABALU
STARTED : JUNE 9, 2017
ENDED : XX.XX.XX
CATEGORY: FANTASY FAN FICTION

A jikook fan fiction based on greek mythlogy, not a hard core greek myths story so please bare with me, i do not own the name of places nor the characters but the flow of the story are made by my own imagination. Thank you

Other promotion: https://my.w.tt/Vp5HfQRAS9 (See the stars) jikook historical fic