Part 8

Jungkook's POV

I was playing Gods of Rome on my phone when one of the nurses greeted someone from the door

"Hey tzuyu!" My room mate hugged the girl with a smile.

After a short conversation, both of them looked at us (6 nurses in one room) , the girl bowed before speaking.

"Hi everyone, i am tzuyu  , a newbie and  i am assigned at pavilion 8" she said politely

All of us greeted her but she's only focusing her attention on me--- well, that's a bit unfair.

"Jungkook oppa" She walks closer to me , showing her sweetsmile.

" Can you accompany me later at lunch? let's eat together" She said cheerfully.

"oh, uhm... i always eat with jin hyung" i stated makes tzuyu pouted cutely.

"aww, oppa~ please?" she begged
I turned around to look at my room mates-- guess what? they were starting to tease me. Signaling me to agree with tzuyu.

"Okay   , i can show you 'round the institute if you want"

"yes! i'd love it! thank you oppa!" she hugged me. oh-kay? what's going on.

*********

Author's PV

Jimin wait patiently for jungkook to arrived-- he looked at the clock to realized that it was already 12 noon, fifthteen minutes from now since it's already time for patient's lunch.

15 minutes past, there's no sign of jungkook-- jimin got worried so he decided to got up and went out to find his nurse.

*****

Jimin successfully sneaked out out of his room--- he exited the building and started to search for jungkook.

After 1 hour of searching, jimin found jungkook at the cafeteria together  with a "clingy" girl.

Jimin 's blood boiled at the sight. He doesn't mind if he skipped lunch earlier--- but he hates that jungkook is with someone.

Jungkook's POV

Oh crap. She kept telling me stories --- i can't find a perfect time to excuse myself. She's talkative enough to make me shut up for about  ,  whoa! 1 hour and 15 minutes!!

I forgot to bring lunch for jimin!!

I immediately stood up from my seat, tzuyu stopped talking and looked at me in confusion

"Where are you going?"

"To my patient" i turned around to be greeted by angry jimin whose already looking at me.

I walked towards him but he suddenly ran.

" Wait hyung!" i ran after him, holy crap, Mr.Joo will kill me.

****

As i reached jimin's room, i heard a loud crashed inside--- my eyes widened in fear.

"Jimin hyung!" I stopped him from throwing everything inside his room " Stop, calm down jimin hyung " i added. I hugged him to make him relax.

" who is she?" Jimin asked me, it took me a few seconds to realized who he was talking about.

" i am sorry hyung, i forgot to bring your lunch at the right time. She's nurse tzuyu from pavilion 8" i explained. Jimin removed my arm around him and glared at me.

" i'm fucking jealous" that's all jimin says.