Part 18

Jungkook's POV

I have the whole week to spend at my hometown which means i couldn't see jimin for the whole week, i even told his new nurse a helpful tips about jimin's behavior. Hopefully,he wouldn't hurt jimin.

I got out from the taxi , i roamed my eyes while standing infront of my parent's house. It's good to be back!

Typical me since high school days, i just barged in through the main door without yelling the famous word ' i'm home!! '

JeongHyun who happened to reach his coat at the rack jumped in shocked after i pushed the door open

" holy shit jeongguk!! Learn how to knock!! Geez!! "

" you know i am not that kind of person hyung "

Hyung chuckled and gave me a bro-hug.
" welcome home " he smiled at
me before turning his gaze at the kitchen's area

" eomma! Gukkie is here! "

A few *klanks* of utensils were heard before my mom came running towards my direction

" my baby ! I missed you a lot!" She gave me a bone crushing hug as i hug her too; smiling widely.

" missed you too eomoni "

WE TALKED about a lot of things and my daily lives at the institute. My dad is silently listening to our conversation as he finally spoke.

" We have new business here in busan, we opened it about a week ago; a pharmacy shop to be exact,i was planning if you quit your current job and help your mom to run the business, your brother is the new CEO of K-mart so he couldn't accompany your mother to run the pharmacy, you don't have to work there all day because my friend of mine personally requested you to be his personal nurse"

Jimin's POV

IT'S been a month since jungkook's long vacation had started, i surely knew that the said vacation will last for one week but how come jungkook didn't come back? I even asked jin hyung where he is .

Everyday i obeyed my new nurse with everything we needed to do regarding to my recovery, i focused a lot into it to become better; hoping to see jungkook once again after a month. It's pretty crazy how i wanted to see him even tho i was the one who plead Mr.joo to replace my nurse.

I wokeup from my day dreaming as deokhwa-ssi;my nurse opened the door.

" good evening jimin-ah! Your dinner is ready! " he announced ; a lively character of him is always there.

I noticed a bottle of pineapple juice at my tray, jungkook used to bought me pineapple juice. It sadden me as i kept thinking about him. Why is he not visiting me? Is he really that busy with his new patient?

" awww don't put that face on me jimin-ssi. I brought your favorites! Come on eat it up " deokhwa smiled, he's really doing his job well.

" it's just that. . . Jungkook always brought me an pineapple juice too" i admitted.

Deokhwa's mouth form into an 'O' before he chuckled awkwardly.

" you know jimin-ssi , jungkook-ssi remind me to bought you pine apple juice every night before his departure----"

My eyes widened in shocked

" what do you mean DEPARTURE?! "

" i thought you already know jimin-ssi? He already sent his resignation form a month ago "

My world stops. . .

How could you leave me like that Jeon Jungkook?

We aren't official yet you already left me hanging

It hurts like hell