Part 6

Jin's POV

He fvcking talked!!! He even asked me to sleep with him!! I sighed with contentment  before fixing taehyung's bed.

"Taetae! You're bed is ready ok? come out after washing your face"

After a seconds, taehyung came out from the comfort room, he went straight to his bed but he just sat .

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to sleep? It's a bit late "

He slowly opened his mouth , a sign of something  we needed to our patient ..we have to make them talk like a normal person do .

"my little sister" he started, i can see hurt in his eyes while mentioning her .

"she's gone, you sang her favorite song.. I saw her dying infront of me, someone kill her" As taehyung were telling the tragic event of his life, his voice is a bit raising from it's normal tone, so i decided to calm him down and command him to sleep.

"sleep well, stop thinking about it, i know it's hurt to lost someone but we have to be strong for ourselves"

I am glad he opened up to me.. i hope i can talked to him more before his uncle fired me
.

Author's POV

Jimin watched jungkook fell asleep while he was supposed to take care of him. Jimin didn't mind anyways.. This opportunity let him studied jungkook's face and trace his feature. How Jimin loves looking at jungkook's deep brown eyes,tone muscles and not to mention listen to his godly voice. Jimin knew he is a creep but he can't help it, Nurse Jeon is oh so good looking to resist.

While Jimin is having his daydream, Jin knocked on his door , He may be saw him staring creepily at jungkook. Jin's face shows curiosity and alert.

Once jin opened the door, Jimin turned away his body from jungkook and lay down completely on his bed--- never paying attention to jin.

" Jimin ssi? How are you feeling? I'll wake nurse jeon for you "

Before jin could lay a finger on jungkook, Jimin got up and pushed him away.

Jimin glared at Jin, his looks can tell he wants jin to leave them alone.

Jin held his hands up in surrender.

" Calm down jimin ssi, but I should wake him because he is in the middle of his work "

Jimin doesn't like when people contradict him, He pushed jin once again to the door making him leave his room.

Before Jin reached out for his injection , Jungkook woke up.

" Jin hyung! oh my god. Sorry I fell asleep , what's happening? "

Jungkook went closer to them while fixing his hair.

Jin hesitantly smiled at him looking at jimin before fixing his eyes to jungkook.

" Ah it's nothing " Waved his hand " I just thought jimin needs something while you were asleep, I shall go now and check for my patient. See you around jungkook " Jin smiled and leave the room.

Jungkook looked at jimin " Come on jimin , let's get you change. Your parents might be here later to pay a visit "

Jungkook didn't notice the smirk that jimin was sporting