Part 20 (Final)

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and I went to a classy 1912's 5 star restaurant to eat but before that, he told me to wear one of his suit and i don't have idea why until we arrived here.
All of the customers are pretty rich . I can't help but to feel kinda out of place.

I tugged jimin's arms to get his attention

" ya jimin, why are we here? i felt uneasy " i told him as my eyes scanned the whole restaurant full of wealthy family.

"Ah, today is my brother's birthday. We decided to throw his party here in our place since he likes the ambiance of old theme restaurant "

" Did you just say 'our place' ? does it mean your family owned this restaurant? " Jungkook looked at jimin with his almost-bunny adorable face and jimin cant help but to giggle.

" yes jungkookie, my family runs this business..It's kinda rare for a guy but my brother is an interior designer so he happened to decorate this restaurant "

Jimin is freakin' wealthy! He told me once that they have a cruise company too!

" Damn jimin, why did you ended up in depression when you have a perfect life " I joked as we continue to walk towards the VIP room where the party were held.

Jimin laughed and playfully slapped my arm " My heart is weak when it's come to personal life jungkook-ah, I was inlove before with a girl who broke my heart because all she wants is my money. She planned to be my girlfriend just for my money. I couldn't find my true love before you came in my life " Jimin gently gripped jungkook's arm to stop him from walking for a bit, Jimin cupped jungkook's face staring at him with warm eyes full of love.

" I guess being wealthy is really that hard. People faked their feelings to get closer to someone who have a lot of money "

Jimin leaned closer to jungkook with a smile on his lips " You ain't faking your feelings for me right? "

Jungkook nodded " Of course ! I would accept you no matter how bad your tantrum is! "

Jimin removed his hands on jungkook's face with a pout and glare.

" Stop teasing me! "

Jungkook laughed but pulled jimin closer to him for a hug

" aigoo park jimin is short tempered "

" whatever, let'sjust meet my family inside yeah? i want you to meet them and we can be official "

Jungkook slowly nodded as he felt nervousness took over his body. Jimin may sense it causing him to hold jungkook's left hand to reassure him.

From this day, jungkook and jimin will reveal their relationship to everyone with no worries at all.
No medicines can heal a broken heart , you just have to get over it and start a new life...for the best.
The real happiness will come to you,
Just like jimin, he met jungkook in unexpected times when he was suffering from depression.
Jungkook didn't heal him with any herb medicines...therefore, jungkook guides him for a better chapter of his life without the help of sickly medicines inside the institute.