Part 12

Author's POV

" From now on,  you have to take your medicine twice a day and we need to attend our institute 's special class starting tomorrow " Jungkook reminds jimin after they ate lunch,  jungkook flashed his cute bunny smile with his adorable doe eyes for his crush slash patient named jimin who is whining like a kid right now

" too much work!  I don't want to attend that class "

Recently, Mr. Joo informed that it must be great if they will have a special treatment class for all of the patients,  a personality development to be exact,  it will improved the patient 's mind and such.

Jungkook chuckled at jimin before patting his shoulder " Hyung,  your schedule is fine and i am 100% sure that you will enjoy it with me!  "

Jimin looked at him for a couple of seconds before nodding.

" i wonder if they have chocolates after class?  " Jimin wondered--- a piece of nonsense question but it made jungkook smile while looking at his hyung playing with his medicine's bottle.

Jungkook was about to eat his spoonful yogurt when tzuyu snatched it.  Jungkook could only stare at her without blinking his doe eyes.

Tzuyu smiled cutely at him before she left.

" what's that?  "

" idiot!  She is making a move on you!  She stole a kiss even tho it was just an indirect kiss " Yoongi said,  who happens to see the whole scenario,  feeling irritated as fuck.

---------
Check out ' see the stars' book. thanks!