Part 5

Jin's POV

Five nurses helped me to stopped taehyung from screaming, one of them injected sleeping medicine onto him.

I wonder why he acted like that? I knew that he's in depression state but what kind of depression is that? Maybe lovelife?

I broke out from my own world when someone rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Hyung, i heard about what happened.are you hurt?" Jungkook scanned me from head to toe.

I smiled at him " no, i'm fine.go back to work kookie" he was about to leave me when we heard someone cleared his throat. We both looked up --we met the gaze of our head nurse

I gulped nervously ,jungkook bowed at him and i immediately followed

"H-hi,sunbaenim"

"Mr.Kim, to my office..and Mr.jeon ,go back to work"

Jungkook looked at me with concern but i slightly smiled as if telling him there's nothing to be worried about.

As soon i followed our head nurse, i can't stop thinking that there's something might going to happen..and that's not good.

I sat on the chair facing his desk while he looked at me with serious gaze.

"Look what you've done nurse kim" his voice is calm,but you can sense a bit of sarcasm on it.

I hung my head low "i am sorry sunbaenim, i won't let that happen next time"

Someone interrupted our conversation by knocking on the door.

"Come in"

One of the nurse who helped me came in.

"Mr.joo, kim taehyung didn't stop screaming and kept saying those same word, he's now in his own room"

Mr.joo stood up from his seat...angrily.

"Look what you've done to my nephew!!!"

Jin was taken aback by sudden outburst of Mr.Joo and he couldn't believe Mr.Joo is relative of Kim Taehyung.

"He's recovering a few months ago..but i think i can't let him go 2 months from now because of what had happened. I am disappointed nurse Kim"

Mr.Joo walked out of the room together with the said nurse leaving jin alone.

Jin smiled sadly thinking about taehyung. He's sad for taehyung because he has to stay longer. While him on the other hand, Mr.Joo might send him out out of this institution.

---

Author's POV

Jungkook was a bit sleepy watching jimin sitting on his bed. He's eyelids became heavy every minute passes.

Jimin turned his head on the table near at his bed ,he heard a noise;sleeping sound.he slowly turned his head were the noise came from. And there's jungkook, totally asleep.
Jimin is very curious at jungkook , He finds him very attractive, why am i lucky to have him as my nurse? jimin thought to himself. He would probably date jungkook if he is in his normal state. But Jimin knows better that it shouldn't have to happen.

Jimin was listening on jungkook singing earlier. It was an english song, he isn't familiar about the title of the song..but he manage to memorize it because jungkook sang it recently.

Jungkook's POV

Please, don't see. Just a boy caught up in dream and fantasy
Please, see me. Reaching out of someone else can see
Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow..

Wow am i dreaming? Someone's singing and i dont know who he is.

I kept my eyes closed thinking that i am still in my dream land.

Who are we, just a speck of dust within the galaxy

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes without any reason..but he's heart almost stopped when he saw jimin singing to his favorite song. So he's the one whose singing just now?! This is impossible.

Jimin was facing the window so he doesn't have idea that jungkook is wide awake.

Jungkook recorded a bit of it to showed Mr.Joo about this good recovery of jimin.

Jin's POV

I went to Taehyung's room to serve him his dinner quietly.

I saw him sitting on the floor besides his bed.

He looked at me with those blank stares watching my every move. I smiled at him and started to prepare his food

"Are you okay now? Sorry about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to sing that song"

I walked towards him and lead him to the chair

"Eat now okay?" I started to feed him quietly.

In the middle of feeding him, he stopped my hand. I looked at him with confusion written on my face.

"Sleep here with me" he said. I heard his deep voice loud and clear making my eyes widen.

I couldn't form a sentence from what i witnessed .

Taehyung took the glass of water by himself, he even went to bathroom on his own to brush his teeth. While me, just watching his every move;still shocked.

End of chapter 5