Part 13

Jungkook's POV

I've been busy with a lot of projects going on inside the institute including the patients whom i needed to take care of. You heard it right, i have 2 patients as of now.. Jimin hyung is 100% jealous of my second patient because he is so clingy, lao gao---my patient is a nice person hence, he's getting weird as he talks longer to you like he will change the topic and talked nonstop about the person he hates while shooting daggers at someone who seems invisible ; probably glaring at no one.

Jimin once saw me hugged lao gao after the special class of my second patient, i am telling you, it didn't go well. He nagged me nonstop even before i closed the door of his room-- i thought he'll stop talking like he normally does but he actually threw the food including the tray on the window

I just stood there for a second still shocked from his sudden outburst , i immediately injects the medicine onto him right away before he pick up the chair ready to throw 'em on me. Bless my the-flash-moves i got him right on time. Yay jungkook! You're still alive 😕

This is what they were talking about if you're too attached to your patient. Hah! I'm going crazy !

My jimin hyung! Please be okay ,i love you ㅋㅋㅋ cheesy af

*DING !* NURSE LUNCH BREAK!!!!

I haven't seen Jin hyung inside the cafeteria so i assume he stayed with taehyung to play video games on his phone or something, i thought i am going to be alone this time but two figures came closer to me

" hey, 'mind if we join you?" Yoongi asked, beside him there's tzuyu brushing her hair using her hand backwards . Is it just me or does she winked at me while twisting her body in a gentle way, like what people do in modelling?

i smiled at them before nodding

" sure, i dont want to be alone though "

Tzuyu was about to sit beside me when yoongi hurriedly took the seat causing tzuyu to occupy the seat across from us; with a pout of disappoinment.

I looked at yoongi hyung as if saying bro can-you-act-like-a-gentleman

Yoongi clearly didn't care because he gestured us to eat fast since lunch break is only 30 minutes.

I wanted to ask yoongi hyung why would he act like that in front of tzuyu? i will ask him some other time that's for sure!

JUST GOT OUT from men's comfort room after washing my hands as i saw tzuyu leaning against the wall infront of the men's C.R

Slightly taken aback but i chose to hid it ; i smiled and walks towards her

" are you waiting for your boyfriend? " i joked.

Tzuyu covered her mouth as she laughed , she gently pinched my forearm as she blushed.

" does it means you are my boyfriend? " tzuyu said using her
Aegyo-voice.
Whoa
. she 's waiting for me? why?

I chuckled tryin to avoid the awkward tension has been building.

" do you need anything tzuyu-ah? "

We started to walk towards the nurse dorm while i waited for her to speak.

" actually i was thinking if you could come over to my dorm? i heard that you like pizza so my friends and i make some "

" wow " i looked at her for a second showing my friendly smile

(A/N: but bish tzuyu thinks jungkook has something for her like wtf he's inlove with someone lmao i'm out)

Tzuyu blushed looking away to hide her smile

" you can invite your friends , i want them to judge my baking skills too "

"They will love it as long as it's food "

We laughed and talked a bit before reaching the girl's dorm.

Meanwhile, the two boys whose been watching the two from the corridor saw  jungkook and tzuyu laughing while heading to the dorm.

Yoongi scoffed, being the curious one; jin poked yoongi's right cheek and leaned a lil closer.

" do you like tzuyu? you are always grumpy when they interact"

Jin got a hard smacked at the back of the head from yoongi; he whined in pain as he smacked yoongi's head too

" idiot! It's not that! "  yoongi defends himself . He paused for a bit before continue speaking " i ship jikook more than jungyu "

With that,jin 's mouth dropped. Couldn't believe what he had heard. A cold guy like him shipped jikook?!