Part 9

Jungkook's POV

I am fucking jealous

Did jimin really said that? What's gotten into him? does he likes me too?

There's so many question flooding my mind.. i only got back to reality when i heard jimin crying infront of me with his head hung low-- his eyes aren't visible because of his hair covering his eyes.

"hyung stop, don't cry please"

I enveloped him with a hug , it's really hurt to see him crying tho.

"sorry" he said; after he stopped from crying and served him lunch.

"sorry for what?" i asked him -- he's eyes filled with hurt and sadness.

"sorry for being weirdo, i mean--  i am just your patient"

I immediately answered him by saying " you are special to me because i like you "

Rule 5. no string attached. FAILED

i broke the golden rule before entering this institute..but i don't care, i like jimin hyung.

His eyes widened and looked at me surprised.

"w-what?"

I flashed my bunny smile and move closer to him

" i said i like you jimin hyung " i kissed him for only 2 seconds, i am controling myself to give him a kiss again because damn those cheeks! so fluffy!!

Jimin smiled before looking at me in the eyes " i like you too nurse jeon"

I held both of his hands and squeezed it " i am your nurse "

*********

"promise~" jimin sealed his promise to jungkook that he won't be jealous of tzuyu with his  pinky finger.

"good!" jungkook smiled before leaving jimin's room . He need to escort another patient from pavilion 4 he was assigned a week ago.

As a result, there's jimin, sitting alone in his room, holding jungkook's phone that jungkook suggested it'll be good if he play candy crush or papa's freezeria.

He chosed papa's freezeria because it's more fun to play , but it's more fun to play it with jungkook tho.

Which resulted jimin to miss  him more....