Part 17

Jungkook's POV

I sat down and wait for jimin to comeback from his special class to talk about his request to Mr.Joo.

It took 25 minutes before jimin hyung showed up with his new nurse; i quickly sat up from his bed.

" jimin hyung please we need to talk "

Jimin looked surprised at my sudden appearance but it quickly replaced by his cold eyes.

" i won't "

I was about to plead him once i noticed that we weren't alone in here, oh right. . . His nurse is here.

" can you leave now? I will take care of him don't worry, i just need an hour to talk to him "

His new nurse seems to notice it was an important matter so he nodded and leave.

Jimin broke the silence.

" i won't talk to you from now on until you broke up with her " i said while shooting daggers on me.

Broke up? What?

" what do you mean? I ain't hooking up with someone unless it's you! "

Jimin walks closer to me with his threatening gaze.

" tzuyu, she's your girlfriend isn't she? "

" of course not! She's just my friend! "

" stay away from her! "

It was supposed to be a calm-shorting-things-up conversation but it ended up raising our voice with each other. Why can't he understand that tzuyu is my friend?no more no less!?

So basically, i slept that night only to make things worse.

******

" Jungkookie!!!!!! " tzuyu's high pitched voice caught my attention as i saw her with group of her friends walked towards my table.

" hey " i plainly greet her and continue eating my delicious burger.

" have you seen our rank board? " Tzuyu sat beside me, her friends left after greeting me though.

" why? any special happened? " i turned to her for a seconds before turning back my attention to my food.

" well,yeah! " she said as if it was an obvious reason to be.

" Mr.Joo plans to treat the honours on a long vacation , Jeon Jungkook you are one of them! "

I looked at her with wide eyes, still processing the news.

" is it for real? i will get a long vacation? i could visit my hometown??!!"

" yes! A million yes! " she smiled at my cutely. I hugged her feeling excited for my long vacation.

" thank you for telling me! I should buy you a gift once i return here "

She laughed and pinched my cheeks " sure! I'll wait for it "

A/N: that's all for tonight hihihi (i wrote every chapters every evening, around 9pm to 12 midnight . Tonight, my mind isn't good enought to make this chapter longer and make a scene for the story 'cause i am sleepy haha .thank u for reading ! Your patience is daebak! Sorry for making you wait as always! Ending is comin' !!!