Part 19

5 months later

Jungkook's POV

" Here you go little girl " I smiled at the cute girl who bought an anti-ashtma for her mother before she go home.

The girl smiled at me as she giggled.

" oppa, you look perfect. I want to grow up faster so i can date you " she said without any hesitation; she's looking at me in the eye.

I laughed at her statement and reached for her to messed her hair.

" cute, you look pretty kid. Be a good girl okay? Always take care of yourself and your family "

She nodded and waved a goodbye.

You heard it right, it's been 5 months since i started helping my mom running our own business. Today my mom went home to have a talk with her high school friends so i am here all alone.

Ever since i resigned, i kept my friends's contact on my phone but we haven't see each other yet. Also, tzuyu kept calling me everytime she has free time to do so. Oh by the way, she knew that i only sees her as my friend, but she's kinda stubborn to lessen her habit to cling on me, my dad assumed that she was my girlfriend tho.

Recently, jin hyung informed me that taehyung got out from the institute sunday morning, taehyung make sure to visit jin every saturday and he didn't failed fulfilling that promise. I wonder if jimin hyung is doing fine? I better call jin hyung to clarify that.

I tapped jin's phone number and make a call. As i put my phone besides my right ear ; i accidentally stared outside the shop.

My jaw dropped as i saw jimin hyung got out from the building infront of mine. Unconciously, i dropped my phone on the desk and ran outside.

" jimin hyung !! " he yelled a little because he's walking away faster than i expected, he removed his earphones and looked behind him,

He saw me standing outside my shop . . .

I didn't expected that he was here.

He recovered from shocked after seeing me, he slightly smiled and was about to walk away. Of course i didn't let him to do that.

" jimin hyung talk to me ! "

He stopped from his trance and faced me.

" okay "

***

Almost 20 minutes staying inside the bubble tea shop while sipping our tea with awkward atmosphere surrounding us.

I cleared my throat and look at him in the his eyes. I quickly looked away as i saw him already looking at me. Ugh don't blush jungkook!

" speak now jungkook, i need to go back at the studio " jimin stated. He's calm but i can't help but to get embarrassed, yea i was supposed to explain the reason why i left the institute in the first place.

"Jimin hyung, i'm sorry. but my father wants me to run our business . he personally asked me to resign "

" is that it? it isn't because of you are too annoyed with me? " He asked me with a hint of hopeful in his voice.

" yep, do you think it's a bit childish if i quit my job because i am annoyed with one person? of course not hyung " i smiled to assure him . He's a bit unreasonable sometimes.

" H-how about us? "

i was taken aback when jimin hyung brought that topic without hesitation.

" us? we're still the same of course " i smiled at him again. He broke his gaze on me for a minute, i can see a hint of hesitation and hurt in his eyes. i reached out to hold his hand and squeeze it.

" aegiya, i love you. i want you to be with me forever "

For the first time after we arrived in here, jimin smiled lovingly at me.

" jungkook-ah, don't ask me a question. i should asked those question for you " jimin hyung kissed the knuckles of my hand that was holding his. and rubbed his nose softly onto it.

" jungkook, will you be my boyfriend? "

It may be sound weird but my face immediately turned a shade of red as i heard those magical words on his mouth. I smiled widely showing my bunny teeth and nodded.

" yes, aegiya "

Jimin stood up from his seat, still holding my hand

" then come with me, my jungkook "

i didn't ask him where, all i want is to be with him.