Part 10

Jimin's POV

It was thursday night, the cold breeze of autum hits my skin softly making me closed my eyes.

I am not in my room , i'm here at pavilion's rooftop with no one besides me.

Jungkook became a busy bee so there's no way he has time to accompany me to relax for a bit.

I was laying down on the floor with my eyes closed when i heard a loud footsteps running towards my direction.

" JIMIN HYUNG! " I heard jungkook shouted -- i could sense a hint of fear on his lovely voice.

He spotted me laying on the floor while i stared at him, didn't even bother to stand.

He sighed in relief, he was about to cry when he approached me and engulfed me with a tight hug.

" i'm so worried about you , why are you here? it's getting late hyung. It's time to eat "

I broke the hug and looked at him with a soft smile.

" i came here to relax , i feel like i am back to my normal self again---not some kind of crazy patient whose always staring at nowhere "

Jungkook smiled as he held my hand

" you are normal hyung "

We stared at each other for a couple of minute before standing up and leave the rooftop.

*****

"Do you really wanted to be a nurse ever since you graduate from high school? " I asked jungkook with curiosity , i think he's on the wrong place. he could sing and dance, i think it's more than a past time for him.

" I wanted to become a singer to be honest, but i didn't regret my decision to become a nurse .. because this is the place where i've met you "

I hung my head low because of jungkook's cheesy ness.

"

Did you know that i wrote a song before i got in here? it's all about hoping and pure love "

" really hyung? can you sing it for me?" Jungkook moved closer to me, a hint that he was eager to hear me sing.

I nodded and cleared my throat

난 쉬고 싶어
이 밤 이실어
이젠 깨고셒어
끔속 이 실어
내 아네 갇혀서
난 주거 있어
dont wanna be lonely
just wanna be yours

While jimin was singing, jungkook was looking at him with pity, he must be really inlove with that girl from his past before i entered his life

Then eversince jimin hyung sang , i thought of how lucky i was if ever me and hyung will be a couple sooner or later. he's loyal and sweet.

****

"Jeon Cena" Jimin laughed hysterically after he heard it-- actually i told him a story about how my roommates were teasing me when i became angry, they said that i am turning into a monster, so they decided to call me as Jeon Cena.

"I'm sorry! but i found it funny" Again, jimin displayed his adorable eyesmile while preventing himself to laugh louder.

." If i am Jeon Cena, then who are you?"

"Jiminnie mouse" He puffed his cheeks tryin to look adorable

"Nope hyung. You are Jiminion, your height says so" Jimin playfully glared at me before hitting my forearm.

It's a enjoyable day for both of us